MEET THE TEAMS: MIRA health
Sparklab by NN is a bootcamp and mentorship based incubation program for startups that are improving people’s quality of life. Meet the teams at our upcoming Demo Day on 19.06.2018. Click for the Facebook event!
- What is it that you are making? Can you explain in one sentence?
MIRA Health — My Insulin Resistance App — helps primarily women to pre-assess their symptoms to determine insulin resistance and support the treatment by nutrition.
2. What is the current status of your startup?
Validation / Building phase
3. Tell us a little bit about the team? Who are the founders, who is working on the project?
Sophie Michelin: Chef & Business controller. She is the heart of the team with the strong mission to convince people to eat more healthy food. She worked over 20 years as a business controller & entrepreneur.
Mari Lahti: MSc Nutrition, Sports Medicine & Social Psychology. As CSO she is making sure that the solution will be evidence based.
Ildikó Holdampf: Product Owner, managing all development and product adaptation to customer needs. She is Insulin Resistant herself, understanding the pains and gains of the target market.
Daniel Szohatzky: A self made Chief Technology Officer built a large IT organisation in UK and in Hungary. Understands infrastructure, user security and sophisticated architecture of ICT products.
Balazs Török: Business Developer. A young and energetic junior boosting sales & business development.
Attila Molnár: App Developer. 10+ experience in backend development and cross platform apps.
3. Why did you decide to apply to Sparklab?
We decided to apply to Sparklab because of the tremendous learning opportunities from industry leading experts.
4. What is your goal for the end of the 3-month program?
Our goal is to validate the idea of the product, better structure our feature set according to our target market, and have a finalized business model.
5. What do you hope to gain from the program?
- Business advice
- Tips on how to organise our company structure
- How to establish efficient processes
6. What is the long term vision of your startup?
We want to become the N°1 pre-diagnostic and management tool for insulin resistance worldwide.