Quality over Quantity: The top 18 Icebreaker questions for any group
We scoured hundreds of icebreaker/get-to-know-you questions, and we present to you the best of the best 18 questions that every group will have a blast with! Whether it be coworkers, friends, or even your partner, these super awesome questions were chosen for their team-bonding factor and their ability to excite the imagination and get people talking. Perfect for any kind of group, from a brand new team to an established group who has been together for years. This list was carefully crafted so it’s best to ask the questions in the order they appear.
Best Icebreaker questions:
1. What’s a hobby you always wanted to pick up, but never did. (And what stopped you?)
2. If you won the lottery, what’s one charitable cause you would fix/donate a ton of money to?
3. If you could have only 1 super power, what would it be?
4. In your dream house, what is one weird room/feature you would include?
5. If you could have only one wish, what would you wish for?
6. If you could have the ability to either stop time for 2 minutes, or go back in time 30 seconds, which would you choose?
7. If you “go live in a fictional world” which movie (or book) would you live in?
8. Pick something out of your pocket or purse and share with the group why it’s
important to you.
9. If you could get any tattoo, what would you get?
10. If you could go anywhere in the world for a vacation, where would you go?
11. How did you meet your best friend?
12. What are one truth and one lie about your personality? Let the others guess which is what.
13. Tell the story of your first kiss.
14. How old is the oldest pair of shoes in your closet?
15. What is your least favorite sport to play?
16.What is the most beautiful thing you have ever seen in nature?
17. If won $10,000, and you had to spend it today, what would you buy? (What you buy can never be resold.)
18. What’s one piece of clothing that describes you, and why?
For more ways to break the ice in the office check out our selection of Fun and Entertaining talks and workshops — Connect with your staff with Speakizi.