Autism Foundation Posts — Spectra.Blog’s FAQs and key posts and articles on autism spectrum disorders
Within the Spectra.Blog website, there are some key posts which we describe as our Foundation Posts on autism, covering the key areas of interest with autism spectrum disorders.
They are as follows (and will be added to over time!) -
- Two great videos from Professor Tony Attwood on identifying ASD / ASC / Asperger’s
- Do you ask your Aspie loved one or friend how it feels to be autistic? If not, why not?
- Them V Us — disparity in the autism spectrum condition ranks (ASD/ASC/Asperger’s)
- Autism shares brain signatures with schizophrenia and bipolar disorder — but what does this mean for autists? (Autism spectrum condition / ASC / Asperger’s)
- So, you’ve had your adult autism assessment — but what now? (ASD/ASC/Asperger’s)
- May 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- Youtube Follow
Originally published at Spectra Blog.