Link Round-Up: 2017–10–20 Edition
A new day, a new batch of links. Finally getting back into the groove on posting regularly. Below you’ll find a collection of links I found interesting over the last week.
Computers… and you!
- Why Ruby app servers break on macOS High Sierra and what can be done about it.
- Monitoring Absinthe/GraphQL with PryIn. A good way to get usage info on your GraphQL API in Elixir land.
- lambtron/emojipacks: CLI to bulk upload emojis to your Slack. It turns out you can take it with you.
- Learn with the Hour of Code. Excited to give this a go with my son soon.
- Announcing TypeScript 2.6 RC. One of the best tools for front-end dev is about to get another upgrade.
- Monkii bars 2 — Take the Gym Anywhere. A nice way to keep working out while traveling.
- LaMetric Time — smart clock for home and office. The 8-bit clock of the future, today.
- Beddit Sleep Monitor. On the one hand, someone might try to use your sleep habits to personalize an ad “experience” for you. On the other hand, potentially better sleep.
- When introversion collides with the desire to connect. This is my all day every day. Always good to see other’s experiences and learn from them.