2017 Holiday Gift Guide for Him
You don’t know what to get your better half for the holidays? Below some cool ideas that will make him feel special.
- A backpack that combines a futuristic design statement with practicality and comfort. The Isar backpack exists in multiple materials, colors and sizes. It’s the perfect companion to take your better half from the Boardroom to the Playroom.
2. Bluetooth headphones that will encourage him go to the gym more often. If he didn’t adopt wireless yet, now is a good time to help him do so!
3. A 40 mm watch built with a titanium case for high performance. Because you want him to always be on time!
4. A Lacoste polo shirt. Check the new collaboration developed in partnership with icon Novak Djokovic. These new styles will add a French twist to his weekend outfits!
5. Trail soap that will reveal his new signature scent. A useful gift. And, guess what, Juniper Ridge is organic and 100% natural.
6. A leather iPhone case for his new iPhone X. The one designed by Nomad can hold 2–4 credit cards and will develop a beautiful patina over time.
7. A cocktail kit. With their funny carry-on cocktails kits, W&P Design will take care of your sweetheart while he is traveling.
8. A pair of (very!) comfortable shoes for all occasions.
9. A stylish bow tie. The best way to make sure he is going to be ready for the wedding season.
10. A designer speaker for his office.