JericVerse.com Launcher (JVL) released!
2022/12/01: JericVerse Launcher (JVL) now ready for testing.
MoonRover Alpha 1 is back… on Desktops.
Agents have been asking for desktop version of the MoonRover game. With the JericVerse Launcher (JVL), you can now bring the game to your desktop computers and enjoy a smooth experience.
Download for Windows, Mac & Linux now.
The JVL will continue to expand the ecosystem, providing more tools & features on your new Web3 & crypto journey with all other Agents.
As of 2022/12/04, JVL runs on Windows, Mac & Linux.
The first version (v1.0.0) of the JVL Launcher took nearly 300 man-hours to develop — one of the first cross-platform Launcher programs developed for a community, a game, connected to Web3 & more. We are not just a 10,000-image project.
We are still early. JVL is currently in beta, please bear with us and report any bugs. We will patch them quickly.
Back on the Moon, the Moonlanders have built the Hangar, where you will meet the others — Crew & Engineers, GenPop and other CYBORGs or Heroes. They arrive soon.
What is JericVerse Launcher (JVL)?
- A cross-platform program that runs on Windows, Mac & Linux.
- Provides access to games, tools & rewards.
- Accumulates $CREE and/or CREE Minerals when running, playing & building with the community.
- Will continue to expand features, including friendlists, chat, Web3 tools etc.
- When installing on Windows, you get a “Windows protected your PC” prompt. Select “More info > Run anyway” to continue. This will be fixed in December 2022, as JVL is still being vetted by Microsoft.
The Mac version does not have this issue, as JVL has been vetted & notarized by Apple.
- Your mouse can be a bit clunky as the “remote” version of the MoonRover connection needs time to adjust to your “local” environments.
How to install JericVerse Launcher?
Run the installer you just downloaded. Download here.
Don’t worry if Windows Defender prompts you:
Select “More info” then “Run anyway”
That’s it! You can now start the program anytime from your Windows taskbar or Desktop.