Simply about React Native
React Native is a technology developed by Facebook. It includes both traditional, and modern methods of mobile apps development.
What does it mean? Let’s see:
- Provides cross-platform. It means that it is possible to receive the application for two platforms at once: iOS and Android.
- Allows to perform development faster, and therefore it costs cheaper.
- Once deployed app on Play Market and App Store you shouldn’t update both of them. Two platforms, one update.
- It has a huge community, so any problem can be quickly fixed.
- Application looks nice and works stable.
- It works fast ;)
- Facebook developed it. They won’t suggest bad stuff.
Frankly, mobile apps can be created faster and better using React Native. In addition, it doesn’t cost a fortune!
Let’s try React Native together! Just summon us via firstname.lastname@example.org