Simply About React Native
React Native is a technology developed by Facebook. It includes both traditional and modern methods of mobile apps development.
What does it mean? Let’s see:
- Provides cross-platform. It means that it is possible to get the application for two platforms at once: iOS and Android.
- Allows to perform development faster, and therefore it costs less.
- Two platforms, one update. Once the app is deployed on Play Market and App Store you shouldn’t update both of them.
- It has a huge community, so any problem can be quickly fixed.
- Application looks nice and works stably.
- It works fast ;)
- Facebook developed it. They won’t suggest bad stuff.
Frankly, mobile apps can be created faster and better using React Native. In addition, it doesn’t cost a fortune!
Let’s try React Native together! Just summon us via firstname.lastname@example.org