Guidelines to fetch good job in software testing
Over the last one decade there is a continuous growth and changes have been noticed into the job profile of a software tester. Testing has become vital for several application/product implementations and the modern business has measured the importance of structured software testing of applications before releasing the same.
Before switching to software testing career, we must be aware of our interest, skills and knowledge in this field as this job is not such, that “anyone can do it”. This career requires in depth knowledge, out of box thinking, analytical skill as well as some programming language skills apart from the basic knowhow.
So here are a few guidelines for both freshers and experienced individuals to acquire a good job in the software testing field:
· As freshers do not have prior industry experience so proficient preparation for software testing methodologies becomes a need before sitting for the interview.
· Prepare all the manual testing concepts. If possible have some hands-on automation and bug tracking tools.
· Joining any software testing institute or class such as ‘Squad Infotech’- to gain expertise in software testing course in Nerul, and Navi Mumbai, which will provide a good start and direction.
· Diploma or any software testing course can help in upgrading the knowledge.
· Job switching in software testing is a bit simple process for experienced people as compared to freshers. Owing to this highlighting your expertise and achievements in the field would help.
· Updated knowledge of software testing is required as there are tremendous changes taking place.
· Preparation for tough questionnaire can be done by doing some crash courses on software testing as.
Following the mentioned guidelines shall prove to be very beneficial for getting job in software testing.