What’s Your Dream Manifest Bullets.
- I see myself, my beautiful wife, and our daughter standing in front of our beach home. We’re laughing and hugging and making plans for the day. My wife is the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen: Doe eyes like Amanda Seyfried that look into me, not at me. One look is like a Valium or Xanax or Ativan to the 100th power. She is my drug of choice. There is nothing more soothing than a Universe created by a God who fully understands my needs. She is so needed. So loved. I’m so thankful.
- Our daughter is a gift. She’s beautiful, precious, gracious, and loving-exactly like my wife. I’m so thankful and grateful.
- Thanks to several scripts and books I’ve written, along with several innovations, we sit atop a small fortune of roughly $100,000,000. We share the blessings with one another, our family, and the causes we care about.
- Our family has a clean bill of health, self included. We are perfectly happy and healthy.
- The beach is our front yard. The ocean our pool. Every single day we ask God to shine upon us and within us. He does without hesitation or questioning or carrot dangling or what are you going to do for me or you have to earn my shine. He just shines.
- This is my life.
- Do you believe?
- I DO.