Top Reasons to Invest in Asansol
Asansol is the second largest city in Bengal after Kolkata, the capital. It is also the 39th urban agglomeration in India. It is a cosmopolitan city in Burdwan district with a strong economical growth for its Coal and Steel industries.
Asansol is a tier-2 city and is just adjacent to the coal belt of the country. The city is well-connected via Grand Trunk Road and National Highways. The rich economy of the place has given birth to many fruitful establishments in the real estate scenario.
If you are looking forward to invest in properties in Asansol, here are the advantages that you will enjoy -
· Space - As the metros hit saturation in terms of growth and prospect, the tier-2 cities are far more unexplored which will give you more space. The gradual rise in the economic activities in Asansol will attract more industrialization which will give birth to civic amenities and social infrastructure.
· Lifestyle - You can be assured of a better lifestyle away from the pollution and noise of metros. With less dirt, grime and noise and more open spaces and greeneries, you will be able to live a peaceful life.
· Lower price - Exorbitant price of properties is sometimes synonymous with the growth scale of that area. This holds very true for metros where a modest 1 BHK is quoted with a sky-high price. The cost of residential units in Asansol is still within the reach of the middle class.
· High demand - Since the competition in real estate market in still relatively low in the tier- 2 cities, the number of establishments are a few. This is extremely beneficial from an investor’s point of view since there will always be demand for the properties in the market.
· Other factors - Since Asansol has a rich industrial growth; it is already a developed zone. With the new Government’s developmental works in the surrounding areas, this city will gain much more importance in trade and commerce in the coming years.
With its constant growth trajectories, Asansol is a great choice for setting up residential and commercial establishments. Much like residential space, retail space in Asansol is also available at a much lower price. It is the best time to take quotation from reputed developers and invest in a good property in Asansol.