I have noticed these traits in authors writing, and I would like to emulate the same in my own writing.
- Worldbuilding and history
- Magic systems
- Ability to convey powerful emotions through simple language
- Down to earth
- Simple language
- Language which makes characters and situations familiar and friendly to the reader.
- Real-life experiences
- Fantastic fantasy stories
- An unexplainable Neil Gaiman-esque.
- Simple prose
- Like a stage play.
- Ability to bring myths and folklore to life.
- Regional settings
- About youth and boyhood (Swami and Friends)
- Real life
- Bringing characters to life
- Characters have feelings
- Sometimes, life doesn’t give what you need.