How To Pay Tamil Nadu Electricity Bill
Hello Dear Readers …! Today we’re planning to Examine or Know about How to Spend TNEB Online Payment. If you are unfamiliar with TNEB than I am going to increase TNEB. Basically TNEB means Tamilnadu Electricity Board and it works since 1957. It is totally owned by government which will be Power-Generating and Distribution Company. On this page we’re going to protected all bill payment treatment of all primary power distribution companies of India. I.e Pay Tata Power Invoice and BSES Electricity Bill.
As we all Learn in these days Online Payment is more popular than table cost. Nowadays a Lot of The people are choosing Online Payment method or you are able to say it Electronic Fee like Pay Mobile Bills Online. On this site we are going to demonstrate making TNEB Online Payment. Along with links of the official website of TNEB.
Which means you have to read complete article meticulously if you’re confused regarding online bill payment along with your issue is likely to be solved effortlessly. For the consumer of the official web portal we provide directions and all Directions with this site to pay their bills online. And Visitors on your convenience we provide a review area which will be listed below on your queries. For those who have any uncertainty regarding TNEB Online Bill Fee than ask regularly through Comment Box.
How to Pay TNEB Online Bill Payment
Now we are going to provide Registration Steps for TNEB Online Payment. Which s the Best way to Pay your bill without standing in queues.
Step 1 : Registration
- First of all visit to the official site of TNEB that is www.tnebnet.org
- If you are a “New User” than you have to create your User ID and Password.
- Now Click on “New User” . Select Option of Existing Service Connection No.
- Now Press on ‘Enter’ Button which is clearly flash on your computer screen.
- Now you have to select region from the list.
- And also give your Existing Service Connection Number. (Which is Consumer No. is your Service No. which will find in White Meter or old receipts)
- When you give your connection number than you immediately get your all details on computer screen.
- Screen will show the Name of Owner of House with full address.
- Now enter your Email ID, Username and Password.
- Now Click on Submit Button.
After Submitting all Details than you get an email confirmation on you email account. One user can register multiple consumer numbers. You can add multiple consumer number in one login account by Add Consumer No. option. You can also update your details by using “Update Profile” option.
Step 2 : Process of TNEB Online Payment
After Getting Confirmation mail on your email account now you have to login to the homepage of TNEB by using your User ID and Password.
- Use link which is just mentioned above.
- Now you have to find Make Payment Option and Add Service Number which reflect right side of the screen.
- After entering your service number you will see your all details.
- Now Click on Make Payment option and get list of all banks.
- Select Bank through which you want to pay your bill.
- There are more options like Net Banking, Credit Card and Debit Card facilities are also available.
After Successful Payment you get a message on you email account and it is named as “e-receipt will be generated”.
But Occasionally After Successful Transaction a mistake page is shown instead of e-receipt. Such Scenario immediately check your Bank-Account is debited not or specific amount. If sum is debited than do not spend again for Exactly the Same service Variety. You may also check your payment receipt from your bank. Means, never pay again without examining your Banking Account.
Online Payment of Low-Tension is helped for the entire Tamil Nadu. Customers might also pay their TNEB Online Payment through Phones, Post Offices, Kisok Products and Bank Counters.Those Shoppers who goes to Bescom, Tata Power and BSES they are all paying their Electricity Bills Online. Buyers, for the convenience official site of TNEB also offers online ability to register claims or your query’s and know Bill Status.