How not to be a failure ?
When I started studying in senior high school. Mathematics was in front of me in a new format, and I was not able to make peace with all new mathematics.
In first test, I failed in mathematics. I was scoring good marks in last 10 years, but suddenly failed, how is that possible ? It was shocking for me as well as my friends and family.
The situation was miserable for me. My family asked me to leave the mathematics subject, but I decided not to give-up. I worked hard and scored excellent marks in next test.
I did not stopped here,
- I cleared engineering entrance test with my school itself
- I completed engineering in computer science with good grads and importantly with good knowledge.
- I published international research paper in 2005 on low power mobiles during my graduation.
- I got placed as faculty in a government engineering college
- I got placed in my dream software company
- I founded a company (aka startup) in early 2009. I am still running it :-)
I failed, but I was not a Failure. I kept trying and succeeded.
Everyone Fails, Many times in Life. Its obvious and absolutely fine.
I failed on many instances in my life, but I never gave-up.
Now a days, I am developing a new product called ReadyViews, which analyses Product Reviews and help you in decision making.
Let me know if you like it.