Samsung galaxy S8 and S8 plus features
The South Korean company Samsung has officially announced its new smartphones Galaxy S8 and S8 plus at its latest event “Samsung Unpacked” held on 29th March 2017. Here is everything you need to know about the new iPhone rival.
Samsung Galaxy S8 & S8+: Design
- The Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ follows in a similar path to its predecessor S7 and S7 Edge when it comes to design with a major change that the physical home button is missing.
- The Galaxy S8 has a 148.9 x 68.1 x 8 mm dimension (height x width x thickness) that weighs 155g while the S8+ has a 159.5 x 73.4 x 8.1 mm dimensions that weighs 173g.
- Both have a well proportioned body that feels extraordinary in the hand. The bended glass front and back tucks into a glossy compound band, giving the telephone a natural look and feel.
Samsung Galaxy S8 & S8+: Display
- The Samsung Galaxy S8 comes with a 5.8-inch display with a resolution of 1440 x 2960 pixel at a PPI of 570 pixels per inch.
- While the big brother Samsung Galaxy S8+ comes with a 6.2-inch display with a resolution of 1440 x 2960 pixel at a PPI of 529 pixels per inch.
- Both comes with the Infinity Display that sets another standard for continuous, immersive encounters. It empowers an extended screen measure without requiring a bigger telephone. So while the view is more stupendous, Galaxy S8 and S8+ feel little in your grasp, making them simple to hold and utilize.
Samsung Galaxy S8 & S8+: Hardware & Software
- The Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ launches with the Android 7.0 Nougat straight out of the box and features the Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor, 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage, with microSD support for storage expansion.
- The Galaxy S8 is powered by a 3000mAh non removable battery while the Galaxy S8+ is powered by a 3500mAh non removable battery.
- And for those photographers out there, the Galaxy S8 and S8+ comes with a 12-megapixel rear camera featuring phase detection autofocus, OIS and a LED flash that gives you bright and clear pictures — even when there’s very little light while a 8-megapixel camera sits on the front for selfies and video calling.
- The Galaxy S8 and S8+ feature the same IP68-rated water and dust resistance you’ve come to expect from Galaxy phones but don’t go swimming with it as the water resistant saves you upto 1.5 m of water for 30 minutes.
New Features that makes the series exciting, competitive and interesting:
- Infinity Display
- Iris Scanner
- Samsung Bixby
- Industry-first 10 nm chipset
With lots of exploding news coming around about Samsung Galaxy Note 7 and other Samsung Smartphones. Looking forward how users responds as the pre registration started from 30th March 2017.
Originally published at readyviews.com.