Introducing the Staked Partner Program
Start earning crypto for referrals today!
We are pleased to introduce the Staked Partner Program, making it easy to earn staking rewards for referring delegates to Staked. Partners earn 50% of Staked’s rewards for the three months post delegation, and 25% for the next nine months on all qualified referrals.
Are you active or well-connected in the crypto community, have relationships with larger holders of crypto assets, or operate a crypto-focused newsletter or website?
With $2.5BN in annual staking rewards expected by the end of 2019, the Staked Partner Program offers an ideal opportunity to share in the rewards.
- Visit the Staked Partners Page.
- Select “Start Earning Now”.
- Read and complete the terms, select “Next: Create Account”, enter your email and password, and select “Create Account”.
- Confirm the email in your inbox and select “Start Staking”.
Congratulations! You are now officially registered as a Staked Partner.
To refer delegates to Staked, select a specific crypto asset under “Available Tokens” and then select one of the three sharing options:
- Send email to friend — Includes instructions for a given crypto asset and your partner referral link.
- Copy and paste instructions — Quickly add staking instructions for a given crypto asset to your clipboard.
- Get referral link — Automatically adds your partner code to delegate accounts.
After staking, make sure that delegates use your unique partner link (e.g. staked.us/?pid=D0yseMscrm) to sign-up for reporting at Staked and ensure you get credit for the referral. Also, don’t forget to add a payout address in the respective crypto asset to get paid!
Have questions about getting started? Find time to speak here.
We look forward to meeting all of our partners and providing best-in-class staking and lending infrastructure!
Staked helps institutional investors reliably and securely compound their crypto by 5% — 100% annually through staking and lending. Staked runs validation nodes for proof-of-stake currencies and offers access to on- and off-chain lending options that provide an annualized yield of in-kind currency.