2017 Ghana StartUp Awards
Fifteen awards were dished out in the second edition of the awards held in Accra Thursday night. The awardees included Asoriba and Dough Man Foods in the categories of Technology and Processing respective.
The full list of award winners are as follows:
- Startup of the Year – Zeepay
- Startup Entrepreneur of the Year – Claudia Lumor
- Student Startup of the Year- My Home Teacher
- Non-Ghanaian Startup of the Year- Tonaton
- Social Enterprise of the Year- Food For All Programme
- Manufacturing Startup of the Year- Kantanka Automobile
- Technology Startup of the Year- Asoriba
- Fashion Startup of the Year- Wear Ghana
- Agribusiness Startup of the Year- Trotro Tractor
- Finance Startup of the Year- Express Pay
- Health Startup of the Year- Quik Medical Consult
- Arts and Tourism Startup of the Year
- Processing Startup of the Year- Doughman Foods
- Education Startup of the Year- My Home Teacher
- Media Startup of the Year –Creo Concepts
The event also saw the release of the Ghana Startup Club 100 list of most outstanding startups in the country.
Premium Bank, the main sponsor of the event is to assist about 50 startup from the Ghana Startup Club 100 to become world class companies in the next two years.
The Ghana Startup Awards organized by the African Network of Entrepreneurs is aimed at giving startups exposure, recognition and support to enable them become globally competitive.
The event was hosted by Kwame A Opoku . Founder of Idea Factory Africa. Global Business Keynote Speaker, TV Host, Brand Architect, Serial Entrepreneur and Digital Marketer.
The awards had a fantastic Jury chaired by Mr Ekow Mensah , Founder of TSN.
For more informatione visit : http://ghanastartupawards.com
Congratulations to all winners and great acknowledgements to TSN for promoting Ghanaian StartUps.