You work hard at looking your best. You are either at your ideal weight or no further than 15 pounds away. Still, you have bumps and bulges — unsightly areas — that won’t go away no matter how hard you try. You don’t want an invasive procedure, but you do want to look your very best. CoolSculpting might be the right answer for you.
Here are 5 Things You Should Know.
- Who Discovered Coolsculpting? Two Harvard scientists wondered why some children got dimples from eating popsicles. They started researching and they found that cold can actually eliminate fat cells without damaging the surrounding skin. The CoolSculpting procedure grew out of this research. It is safe and FDA approved.
- How Does Coolsculpting Differ From Weight Loss? When you lose weight, your fat cells get smaller, but they don’t go away. They’re just waiting for you to consume enough calories to get bigger again. CoolSculpting doesn’t shrink the fat cells; it kills them without damaging surrounding skin. Then, your body eliminates the dead fat cells naturally. You can get rid of those trouble spots that don’t budge when you lose weight.
- What Areas Can Benefit From Coolsculpting? Is there a bump or a bulge you just hate? Maybe it’s a double chin or those things called “love handles” — who came up with that name anyway? CoolSculpting can work when used on flanks, back fat or bulges, hips, upper and lower abdomen, male chest, inner thighs, and arms. CoolSculpting addresses problem areas to get rid of stubborn fat. If you have an area that you think could benefit, ask for a consultation — most initial consultations will be free.
- What If I Gain Weight Again? You’re going to look so good when you finish your treatment that it just may be incentive enough to keep you from gaining. But, if you do, remember CoolSculpting destroys the fat cells and your body naturally eliminates them. They’re not there to fill up again. Of course, you can still gain weight but that weight gain is likely to be more even and your treated trouble spots won’t get disproportionately bigger again.
- When Will I See Results? CoolSculpting is a process of killing fat cells with cold so your body can eliminate them. It is not instant, but you can expect to see some improvement in 3 weeks and maximum results in about two months.
Interested? CoolSculpting offers a new way to sculpt your body by getting rid of stubborn and unattractive fat. You can reshape yourself without an invasive procedure. Medical weight loss centers and spas offer CoolSculpting under the care of an MD. They can fully explain the procedure and how you could benefit. If it sounds too good to be true, it’s not. Look into CoolSculpting today
Related Dermefface FX7