Can Gums Grow Back With Home Remedies?
Can Receded Gums Grow Back?
As Gum Surgery is both painful and expensive — you might like to look for a pain-free remedy which can help you save a lot of money.
Receding Gums Grow Back By Alternative Methods
In this article, we are going to discuss how damaged gums as a result of gum disease can become pink and healthier yet again without expensive gum procedures.(1)
It is important to understand that any gum surgery recommended by your dental professional to correct the injury, damage or for any other reason that isn’t caused by gum disease is a separate issue and it is impossible to be fixed by the alternative receding gum treatment discussed in this article.
“Is Gum Surgery “Strictly Required”?”
There are many cases where reconstructive gum surgery (gum graph) is a necessary solution when it comes to cosmetic dentistry or for several health reasons. But, the massive number of gum reconstructions that are performed each day to fix gum disease damage may be unnecessary and avoided.
Here Is An Example:
There is a process that involves cutting gums to make flaps that enables the dental professional to deep clean plaque from the unseen areas of teeth. The flaps are then sewn back again.(2)
This is a excruciating procedure that is also very expensive. Many people proceed through this kind of surgery, and it can be avoided completely.
Remember: Your Dentists Have No Permanent Solution To Gum Disease
Despite the fact he/she can patch you up — your dentist can’t provide you with a permanent treatment for gum disease or bad breath. (3) Everything from deep cleaning and gum graph doesn’t bring any guarantee of success. And so any benefits from this treatment will only be temporary at best.
Do Receding Gums Grow Back?
Since gum disease is continual and gradual — at some point soon — you will have to go back for further gum surgery. The only way to halt this pattern of deep cleaning and gum procedure is to stop your harmful bacteria from multiplying out of control.(4)
While we all want to have faith on those people wearing the medical coats and face masks — it’s good to keep in mind they are operating a business and your gum problems are paying for their bills.
So, Here Is The Treatment, Your Dentist, Doesn’t Know About
If dental surgeons were aware that Dental Pro 7 could stop gum disease altogether and help to reverse any gum damage for a small expense compared to their fees — they might want to keep it a secret.
Before Going Under The Knife Look At This . . .
While some people have enough money to pay thousands or have a comprehensive dental insurance plan — there are a lot of people (including me personally) who are not capable to spend heaps of cash for dental treatment.
Dental Pro 7 Provides a Real Solution : More importantly — if you just had to pay a small amount money for a natural product that will help you avoid costly and painful gum surgery — you would — wouldn’t you?
Knowing precisely what is causing your gums to recede is essential to be able to choose the best cure. Additionally, it’s essential to know that gum disease can be controlled relatively easily.
Long-term gum damage may take a while to heal naturally, but Dental Pro 7 provides some quick benefits.
This Is What Has Been Going On With Your Gums
Your gum disease is the result of the countless unwanted organisms living in most human mouths. These micro-organisms grow rapidly in the warm moist conditions in your mouth and live their lives feeding on tender gum tissue and tooth bone tissue below the gum line where you can’t clean them away by brushing and flossing.(5)
Although your dentist removes visible bacteria and plaque during regular dental check-ups — the plaque also gathers and builds up out of sight under your gum line where it cannot be seen.
The harmful bacteria attack your gums and the bone of your teeth to create pockets, sore and bleeding gums, gum recession and all visible symptoms and signs your dentist wants to deal with surgery.
However — Before You Accept That Option — Consider This One.
“This Is How Dental Pro 7 Can Help You Prevent Gum Surgery.”
Dental Pro 7 is naturally formulated from pure essential oils with strong anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties.(6)
As oil, it efficiently works its way deep below the gums to kill the damaging bacteria. Provided that you keep using Dental Pro 7 every day, the bacteria is controlled, and your gums can heal themselves naturally over time — very much like a cut finger will grow new skin when kept free from germs.
Despite the fact you will see some substantial results in a short time, it may take a little while to eliminate all your pockets and to restore your gums to their past healthy condition fully. Your dentist can let you know what progress you are making.
Can Receding Gums Grow Back ?
Remember: The Harmful bacteria will continue to eat away the soft gum tissue and bone, it’s important to keep using Dental Pro 7 to keep eradicating these micro-organisms, that will allow your gums to recover naturally.
Dental Pro 7 Is With Unconditionally Guarantee.
This means that if it doesn’t work the way you expect — for whatever reason — you will get a complete refund. So there is no risk whatsoever.
You Cannot Expect A Similar Offer From Your Dentist.
Avoid These Four Things;
1) No matter what you are doing right now is not working. So maintaining usual oral hygiene routine will get Gum Disease to aggravate and you will keep going to dentist for further procedures.
2) The off the shelf brands of toothpaste and mouth rinse are full of chemicals — most of which can irritate the previously damaged gum tissue which can help oral bacteria to grow and prosper.
3) Extra brushing and flossing without changing your oral products will not help.
4) Your dentist does not have a long-term solution for Gum Disease. Deep cleaning and gum surgery is not only costly and painful but will not always come with a satisfactory result. Gum surgery is a patch at the very best — and not a remedy. It can only delay the disease.
Major Benefits Of Dental Pro7
Lipid herbal Formulation: This means it can penetrate down below the gum line and not easily rub off or wash away.
It’s 100% herbal: You will no longer have to put harsh chemicals, irritants or potential cancer-causing preservatives into your mouth (some of which can in fact make your teeth. The ingredients in ONE bottle of Dental Pro 7 are so pure it’s approximated 700% more concentrated than the leading dental treatment (that costs $80 a tube)… the equivalent value of over $560
Fast acting ingredients: Which are rare and exclusive, the plant extracts and herbs have been proven in numerous studies. It’s a miraculous blend of natural vitamins, emollients, anti-oxidants and healing substances. It is possible to ‘SEE’ and FEEL’ results in less than a month in most cases
Save Thousands of dollars: Dental Pro 7 is so effective it can potentially save 1000s of dollars every year in unneeded dental procedures, deep cleaning, and dental treatments.
Treat Gum, Tooth And Breath Complications:
Dental Pro 7 is the only solution that contains an arsenal of 20 + distinct antibacterial and antioxidant ingredients to treat your gum, teeth and breathe problems.
(1) Department of microbiology, tokyo dental college: takarada k, kimizuka r, takahashi n, honma k, okuda k, kato t. a comparison of the antibacterial efficacies of essential oils against oral pathogens. japan. oral microbiol oral microbiol immunol. 2004 feb; 19(1): 61–4
(2) University of zurich, switzerland. “oral microbiol immunol”…. shapiro s, meier a, guggenheim b. the antimicrobial activity of essential oils and essential oil components towards oral bacteria. 1994 aug; 9(4): 202–8.
(3) J Cordeiro ln, viana gs. punica granatum from herb pharmacothermenezes sm (pomegranate) extract is active against dental plaque.. 2006; 6(2): 79–92.
(4)J Ethnopharmacol: Aslam MN, Lansky EP, Varani J. Pomegranate as a cosmeceutical source: pomegranate fractions promote proliferation and procollagen synthesis and inhibit matrix metalloproteinase-1 production in human skin cells. Ethnopharmacol: Aslam MN, Lansky EP, Varani J. : J Ethnopharmacol. 2006 Feb 20; 103(3): 311–8. J Ethnopharmacol. 2006 Feb 20; 103(3): 311–8.
(5) University of texas medical: walter j. loesche, microbiology of dental decay and periodontal disease, medical microbiology. 4th edition, chapter 99; 1996. branch at galveston.
(6) Sci Rep. Frankincense and myrrh: Inflammation via regulation by Sci Rep. Frankincense and myrrh, via regulation of the metabolic profiling and the MAPK signaling pathway 2015 Sep 2; 5: 13668. doi: 10. 1038/srep13668.
(7) Flavour and Fragrance Journal 25, 13–19: Manuel Viuda-Martos, Yolanda Ruiz Navajas, Elena Sánchez Zapata, Juana Fernández-López y José A. Pérez-Álvarez. “Antioxidant activity of essential oils of five spice plants widely used in a Mediterranean diet”. enero “Antioxidant activity of essential oils of five spice plants widely used in a Mediterranean diet”. Flavour and Fragrance Journal 25, 13–19 — feb 2010.: Manuel Viuda-Martos, Yolanda Ruiz Navajas, Elena Sánchez Zapata, Juana Fernández-López y José A. Pérez-Álvarez.
Gum recession is a bad sign. As a result of receding gums, the neck of a tooth is exposed, and exposed tooth necks are vulnerable to tooth decay. Moreover, the receding gums is often a sign of an advanced gum disease. Exposed dentine can also lead to sensitivity to hot food, cold food or acids, which can hurt the teeth when eating or drinking.
Symptoms Of Receding Gums
Healthy gums are pink in color, fill almost the entire space between your teeth, connect seamlessly to your tooth surface and do not bleed after brushing. Your teeth can also become loose due to receding gums. Receding gums can easily be recognized by slits, crevices, redness and bare tooth necks.
Causes Of Receding Gums
Receding gums can have various causes. Receding gums can be caused by improper brushing or inflammation. Receding gums are usually caused by:
· Brush too hard or too long or use a wrong cleaning method.
· Use a too hard toothbrush.
· Bacterial inflammations in the oral cavity
· Surgery (oral surgery, implants, etc.)
· Irritation due to braces, crowns, bridges etc.
Hereditary — The health of the gums is largely determined by a genetic predisposition, just like the rest of your body. If one or both parents suffer from receding gums, you yourself also have a higher risk of developing the condition. A genetic hereditary disorder can lead to receding gums, even with the best intentions.
Do Your Gums Grow Back?
Relation Between Dental Plaque And Gum Disease
Harmful bacteria in your mouth form a sticky layer on your teeth based on food residues and form dental plaque. If dental plaque is not removed, it hardens and tartar is formed. If the tártar is not removed, it wiII cause inflammation with the plaque and the harmful bacteria, which is the basis for gum disease. The result is that the gums will recede.
In almost all cases plaque is the main cause of inflamed receding gums. Dental plaque bacteria stabbing irritate the gums. The cause of inflamed gums is crystal clear in 9 out of 10 cases. The biggest culprits are bacteria that hide in the gumline.
Receding gums can occur very slowly sometimes even over a period of years, making it difficult for patients to recognize the condition in time. The best prevention is good oral hygiene and a regular visit to the dentist.
If the teeth are not straight, the gums can become more inflamed, allowing the gums to recede. The gums can become inflamed and receded after being damaged by, for example, an accident or surgery. Poor oraI hygiene is one of the most common causes of receding gums inflammation.
The most common factors that contribute to receding gums:
· Inadequate oral hygiene
· Emotional stress
· Poor nutrition
· Excessive use of sugar
· Immune related diseases (cancer, HIV, diabetes)
Most people will sometimes suffer from receding gums in one or more teeth during their lives. In addition, it is also true that gums naturally move away as you get older. Older people therefore often suffer from receding gums. Receding gums not only diminishes your beautiful smile, but can lead to serious health problems including an increased risk of heart problems. It is therefore extremely important that you stop this process before it gets worse.
Important to know is that receding gums can grow back naturally.
Can Your Gums Grow Back?
If you suffer from receding gums, the most important thing you can do is to keep your teeth clean. As a result of receding gums, your tooth necks can be exposed. Because there is no glaze on exposed tooth necks, holes can easily be formed there.
Therefore brush your teeth at Least twice a day and use dental floss, toothpicks and mouthwash to keep the areas between your teeth and other hard-to-reach areas clean. Make sure you do not brush too hard, because this only makes the problem of receding gums worse. It is good to be enthusiastic about oral hygiene, but remember that the intention is to remove dirt, and not to scrub clean the teeth.
You can aIso do something about receding gums by adjusting your diet. Do not use too many sour products like fruit and soft drinks. The acid affects the uncovered tooth necks that have been created by receding gums. Eat a piece of fruit a maximum of once or twice a day and do not eat any acidic products just before brushing your teeth.
Will Gums Grow Back?
It is very important to treat receding gums at the first symptoms. The best natural remedies to reverse receding gums are not very expensive and you can easily do yourself.
1. Massage Receding Gums
In case of receding gums, it is advisable to regularly massage your gums. Gum massage stimulates the blood circulation of the gums and helps to keep the gums healthy, strong & supple. You can massage the receding gums with a toothbrush or with your fingers.
Make sure you carefully and sustainably disinfect your hands with warm water and soap beforehand. And use only a very soft toothbrush with extremely smooth hairs for a gums massage. Do not brush, but fix your fingertip or toothbrush on the gums. Make gentle pressure movements and short rotational movements on the surface of your gums without pushing hard.
Always massage your gums in the direction of the teeth and not in the direction of the jaws.
2. Mouthwash Against Receding Gums
Antibacterial mouthwashes & mouth sprays can remedy receding gums by preventing infections. At the pharmacist, you will find antibacterial mouthwash from all kinds of brands. Well-known examples are Perio Aid®, Odol®, Paradontax®, Meridol®, Oral-B® and Johnson & Johnson: Listerine®. These kinds of mouthwashes and mouthwashes almost always contain alcohol, chlorhexidine, triclosan or cetylpyridinium chloride (CPC) as an active, antibacterial substance. If you suffer from receding gums tooth sensitivity, then an herbal mouthwash can be a great addition to brushing your teeth. Herbal ingredients have natural antibacterial agent penetrates deep into the pockets and into grooves and gaps that you cannot reach with brushes, floss, brushes and scrapers.
3. Different Eating Pattern
Changing your diet may also help to stop receding gums. Remove processed sugars and artificial sweeteners from your diet and replace them with natural sweeteners such as stevia, honey or xylitol. Try to keep as many processed and packaged foods as possible that contain additives that promote the growth of bacteria. Choose raw vegetables and fruits such as apples and celery to clean your teeth and teeth in a natural way.
Stop using hydrogenated oils (trans fats) such as vegetable, corn, soy and canola oil and substitute cold-pressed oil such as coconut oil, olive oil and sesame oil.
By removing foods from your diet that stimulate the growth of harmful bacteria and replace them with foods that prevent the build-up of these bacteria, you will gain ground in your fight against receding gums.
Cloves have been used as mouth refreshers for centuries, but they can also help to stop the process of receding gums.
What To Do:
· Chew two or three times a day on a few whole cloves
· Add clove oil to your homemade toothpaste, mouthwash or ‘pulling oil.’
Cloves in the original form or processed into oil help to clean bacteria in the oral cavity and promotes the healing of the tooth tissue.
5. Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is a superfood when it comes to oral hygiene and stopping receding gums.
What to do:
· As first ever after you have risen, pour 1 tablespoon of coconut oil in your mouth.
· Rinse your mouth for ten to fifteen minutes, do not forget to bend your head backwards a number of times so that the oil can reach the Back part of your mouth.
· Spit out the oil after 15 minutes and rinse your mouth with water.
· You can add any other essential oils such as clove oil to enhance the effect.
Coconut oil contains capric acid, myristic acid and lauric acid, all of which have the ability to neutralize harmful bacteria.
6. Green Tea
Drinking green tea also helps in the fight against receding gums.
· Put the green tea as usual
· Drink a cup of green tea several times a day until you see that there is improvement
The antioxidants in green tea help to heal your damaged gums.
7. Vitamin C
Vitamin C has been known for centuries that it is an effective remedy in the fight against receding gums. Eat as much fruit, raw vegetables and herbs that contain vitamin C on a daily basis.
Vitamin C, like green tea, has strong antioxidants. Eating raw vegetables with plenty of vitamin C also has another advantage, because chewing on hard raw vegetables also helps clean your teeth.
8. Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera is a kind of panacea. It can be used in two different ways to stop the process of receding gums.
· Mix 3 ½ tablespoons with a glass of water and drink this solution twice a day
· Add Aloe Vera gel to coconut oiI or use it purely for ‘oil pulling’ or brushing your teeth
Aloe Vera has narcotic, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties that help in the healing of receding gums.
Eucalyptus is also another super remedy that helps to fight back gums.
· Add two or three drops of eucalyptus to a tablespoon of water and use it as a mouthwash
· Or add eucalyptus oil to your ‘pulling oil’ or homemade toothpaste
Eucalyptus oil has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties that help prevent the gums from withdrawing. It also has the additional advantage that it prevents tooth decay.
10. Chia Seeds
Chia seeds are also among the superfoods that can reverse receding gums.
· For 1 hour, soak 1 tablespoon of chia seeds in a cup of water
· Mix it with cinnamon powder and / or ground cloves.
· Eat some of the homemade chia gel twice a day
· Do not forget to floss afterwards because seeds can remain between your teeth
Packed with zinc, phosphorus and vitamin A, chia seeds help reduce plaque buildup and eliminate bacteria that cause gum disease.
The slogan is “one apple a day keeps the doctor away.” An apple a day also stops receding gums. It cannot be easier to eat an unpeeled apple every day.
By eating an unpeeled apple you not only get antioxidants, vitamins and minerals inside, but the shell also helps in cleaning between teeth, molars and gums.
12. Sesame Oil
Sesame oil is also a powerful remedy that can be used to reverse receding gums.
· Rinse ¼ cup of sesame oil in your mouth and then spit it out.
· Sesame oil can be used as a ‘pulling oil’ instead of coconut oil or can also be added to homemade toothpaste
Although the effect is less strong than coconut oil, sesame oil fights the harmful bacteria in your mouth.
The resin from biblical times, myrrh, is a tried and tested means of stopping gum disease receding gums.
· Mix two to three drops of myrrh oiI with one tablespoon of water and use it as a mouthwash
· Add a few drops of myrrh-oiI to your ‘pulling oil’ or homemade toothpaste to strengthen the healing powers.
This resin is known to prevent further damage to the gums and also restores them.
14. Lemon Oil
Receding gums can also be stopped by the use of lemon oil.You can use lemon oil as a mouthwash or for ‘oil pulling’. But the lemon oiI is not recommended for daily use because the citric acid can affect tooth enamel
Lemon oil has significant antiseptic properties that help to detoxify your oral cavity.
Xylitol is a great substitute for sugar or artificial sweeteners and can also help to stop the process of receding gums.
· Use chewing gum with xylitol instead of one to which sugar has been added
· Add xylitol to your mouthwash, oil or homemade toothpaste to get a bit of a sweet taste.
Xylitol helps eliminate the harmful bacteria that cause dental plaque.
16. Homemade Toothpaste For Receding Gums
Homemade toothpaste can also help in the fight against receding gums and can even repair the damage done.
What to do:
· Mix 10 drops of clove oil and 10 drops of mint oil in a ¼ cup of coconut oil
· Add enough baking soda to make a paste
· You may need to add a IittIe bit of xyIitol to the paste because the taste of the baking soda is rather bitter
· If you want to make the pasta a little thicker, add a little bit of bentonite clay
· Brush your teeth and choose this toothpaste at least twice a day
The combination of essential oils, coconut oil and xylitol helps to detoxify your mouth. The baking soda and bentonite clay help to remove stubborn plaque and the accumulated tartar.
Gum Recession Grow Back
Ensuring good oral hygiene is first and foremost the best defense mechanism against receding gums and gum disease. But do not lose sight of the fact that your dentist or dental hygienist plays an extremely essential role in stopping gums and their treatment from coming to a halt.
Visit Official Site For More Info https://regrowgums.com/