We did devise the QSN, a topological abstraction model for materializing every concept, simplifying idea creation and managing all kinds of visible or invisible resource. We are merely calling it “Quasar Net.”
A representation about all things of us was designed by the universe and the mechanism of star formation we know. Because we believe the strength of well-structured system can often make the innovation.
Therefore, it also can be used as a well-designed model for all kinds of practical work as well as the consistent stream of consciousness, so ideology, mission, managing and expanding values, storytelling, businesses, organizations, goals, concepts, knowledge, resources, and technologies as an impetus, projects, results, and finally mutual complementary relationships between them all.
- AGN — Active Galactic Nucleus
Core concept generator. Technology and research approach.
Core strategy generator. Business and product approach. Generates references and products
A materialized stuff by Quasar or Seyfert. A concept including all kinds of the realizable idea and its materials. A small sized Quasar.
A realized stuff from Blazar, Quasar or Seyfert. Usually a project.
All kinds of continuously maintaining work-products or tools that produced when a star newly created or ended.
All kinds of commonly using or sharing atomic assets, materials, opportunities, a part of features including external knowledge from research to be referenced from all sorts of element excluding AGN.
A reference. Technology or business observer of Seyfert.
All things what we are not yet understood.
- Single direction + Solid line: The direction of the single directed arrow indicates a child node including the actual relationship for creation.
- Mutual direction + Solid line: The direction of the mutual directed arrow indicates the same level including the actual relationship for creation.
- Single direction + Dashed line: A one-way reference.
- Mutual direction + Dashed line: Mutual reference.
- Meaning that the size of each node means the degree of its abstraction.
- Quasar must be a child node of AGN.
- Quasar cannot be connected directly with another Quasar.
- Seyfert can be a child node of AGN
- Seyfert can independently exist.
- Seyfert can be a parent node of all the nodes excluding Quasar, Nebula and its own parent.
- Seyfert can be a reference node of all the nodes excluding Quasar, Nebula and its own parent.
- Seyfert can be directly connected to another Seyfert.
- Blazar must be a child node of Quasar and Seyfert
- Blazar can be a reference node of Seyfert
- Blazar can be a reference node of Nebular if Nebular commonly uses by its Stars.
- Blazar can be shared as a child node with another its own parent.
- Star must be a child node of Quasar, Blazar or Seyfert
- Star can be a reference node of Quasar, Blazar or Seyfert
- Star must be a node at the same level of Nebula
- Nebula can be a node of Star at the same level if they exclusively depended on.
- Nebula can be a child node of another Nebula
- Nebula cannot be a node at the same level as another Nebula
- Nebula can be disconnected from all nodes if it commonly uses.
- Nebula can be shared with another Nebula or Star
- Stardust can be a reference node of all nodes excluding AGN or disconnected from all.
- Stardust can be a child node of Star
Notandum: The abstraction degree of the node.
The most abstract node AGN has the biggest size, and the most specific, also practical technical element is the smallest circle. So they are not about importance. For example, the core difference between the quasar-blazer-star(QBS) chain and the nebular-stardust(NS) chain is not “scale” or “importance.” It is the “deepening for technology” or “realistic property.”