How to Restore Your Roof?
Are you basically an owner? Are you in the habit of investing in properties? Maintenance of the property is a magnanimous task and things get critical when it comes down to roof maintenance. For colorbond roofing options look up the net.
The steps which you need to follow for roof restoration are as follows:
• Thorough On-site inspection- It is important for someone from the vendor’s side should go and inspect the condition of your roof. Remember, only a pro will be able to recognise the problems in your roof and accordingly suggest a restoration plan.
• Repair and Replacement- The vendor should clearly list down the options within your budget. The comprehensive roof replacement and restoration process should comprise of the roof, ridge capping, repairs of the roof lining, roof seals and roof vents. The vendor should give you a written promise of the quality of work
• Proper cleaning of roofs- The main purpose is to make the damaged roof look good again. After the restoration process is over the roofs and gutters should have properly cleaned by your vendor. Avoid chemical roof cleaning and use water pressure cleaning
• Proper Alignment- The person whom you have hired should scrap and repair all the uneven caps, galleys, gables, and valleys. It is also important to change the broken and cracked tiles and replace them with tiles of similar colour.
• Air Blow- May it be, tile or metal roof restoration is absolutely important air blow the roof to remove the dirt properly. This will give the roof a cleaner look
• Quality primer and sealer- An acrylic primer will give the roof a smooth look. It also fills up the holes in tiles and bonds it well
• Cool Roof- It is essential to use the heat reflective roof membrane, InfraCOOL technology. It will basically reflect the maximum amount of invisible infrared radiations
• Painting and Clean-Up- It is important to paint all the loose ends thoroughly. At the same time., the vendor should provide you with a host of tiles for future use too. Post painting the vendor should do a final cleanup of the roof to give it a sparkling look.