Congratulations to ETC for a successful Agharta hard-fork! We’re happy to have participated in client readiness and championing the adoption of the upgrade. Q4 was focused a lot on improving infrastructure tooling with new features and enhancements as well as hard-fork readiness.
ETC Core is committed to the maintenance and support for Multi-Geth since our team launched in January of 2019. Multi-Geth is a swiss-army-knife client allowing users to run Ethereum Classic, Ethereum, and related testnets. Multi-Geth can be easily managed using Jade service runner or it’s app alternative, Jade Desktop.
- Added Agharta hard-fork support
- Added Mordor testnet chain support
- OpenRPC maintenance
Geth-Classic reaches end-of-life
Geth-Classic has served the immutable fortress since the DAO hard-fork and made its last stand for the Agharta hard-fork. This client will no longer be maintained. If you’re running a Geth-Classic client, please migrate to Multi-Geth, Parity Ethereum, or Hyperledger Besu as soon as possible. Doing so ensures you’re running a maintained client and keep-up with future network upgrades.
EVM/ Compiler team
The EVM-LLVM project is bringing LLVM infrastructure to the EthereumStack. If you’d like to learn more about the benefits of this project read here.
- Progress on EVM-LLVM backend nearing Alpha release.
- Collaborated with Second State to prepare for delivering Solidity support.
The OpenRPC Specification defines a standard, programming language-agnostic interface description for JSON-RPC 2.0 APIs.
- Releases v1.2.2–1.2.4 focused on bug fixes and maintenance.
- Releases v1.2.2–1.2.3 focused maintenance.
A browser IDE to build documentation driven JSON-RPC APIs following the OpenRPC Spec. Allows developers to write, visualize, and test OpenRPC APIs.
- Releases v1.3.4–1.3.5 focused on maintenance.
OpenRPC Inspector is a simple tool to create, modify and execute JSON-RPC requests.
- Releases v1.1.0–1.2.7 focused on bug fixes, UI/ UX improvements.
- Improved UI/ UX: Users had to click an in-line icon to edit each individual line. Now developers can fluidly type their JSON-RPC syntax.
The Expedition explorer is a minimal open-source EthereumStack explorer for Ethereum Classic, Ethereum, and related testnets.
- Releases v1.2.0–1.7.0 focused on bug fixes, maintenance, and new features.
- Added Top Miner stats.
- Added gas usage meter.
- Added Mordor testnet chain support.
- Added view raw for blocks and transactions
- Added pagination for block and address history
Eseialize is an online tool and can be used as a module to deserialize data for the EthereumStack.
- Initial tool release and releases v1.0.0–1.0.2.
Jade is an awesome JSON-RPC service manager that provides demonization, installation, and discovery for JSON-RPC based services. Jade currently supports Multi-Geth allowing users to easily manage an Ethereum Classic, Ethereum, or related testnet.
- Bumped Multi-Geth for Agharta hard-fork support.
- Releases v1.5.0–1.8.0 focused on bug fixes and enhancements.
Jade Desktop bundles the Jade service manager into an easy to use Desktop application.
- Releases v1.1.1–1.1.2 focused on enhancements and bumping Jade service manager.
We’ve made progress on a new tool that is yet to be announced.
We posted 2 completed bounties on Gitcoin for Multi-geth and Wrapped-ETC that were fulfilled with ETC. Shout out to the submissions!
We’ve recently changed our brand from ETC Labs Core to ETC Core. Here is where to follow us:
- Website: https://etccore.io
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/etc_core
- Blog: https://medium.com/etc-core
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYpIe3I2bljQsXgVv7wioYA/videos
Our team is attending ETH Denver. Come say hello!
ETC Core in the Media
Agharta Hard Fork to Bring Full Compatibility Between ETC And ETH
ETC Labs works to ensure full compatibility between ETC and ETH as the upcoming Agharta hard fork is supposed to create…
ETC Labs Core Rebrands to ETC Core to Clarify Difference With ETC Labs
ETC Labs Core has now been rebranded to ETC Core to help the company differentiate itself from ETC Labs.