A world in which 1% of humanity controls as much wealth as the other 99% will never be stable. Gaps between rich and poor are not new but just as the child in a slum can see the skyscraper nearby, technology allows anyone with a smartphone to see how the most privileged live.
The way ahead
Pres. Obama (Archives)
2.6K100

That is a fact! This technology will create a situation where the masses clearly see the magnitude of the issue and eventually respond!

One clap, two clap, three clap, forty?

By clapping more or less, you can signal to us which stories really stand out.