I’ve looked and I can’t seem to find a single, comprehensive list of all the tricks and keyboard shortcuts to change a view in Sketch. So I decided to try and make one.
- ⌘ + +: Zoom in.
- ⌘ + –: Zoom out.
- ⌘ + 0: Show actual size of the canvas (1px is 1px).
- ⌘ + 1: Zoom and center all of the elements in your page.
- ⌘ + 2: Zoom and center the selected layer.
- ⌘ + 3: Just center the selected layer.
- Hold down Z + click or drag an area to zoom into it.
- Hold Option + Z and click to reverse the zoom.
- Hold spacebar down, click and drag to pan around the canvas.
- Ctrl + L: Toggle layout.
- Ctrl + G: Toggle grid.
- Ctrl + R: Toggle rulers.
- Ctrl + P: Toggle pixels.
- Ctrl + X: Toggle the pixel grid.
- ⌘ + Option + T: Toggle Toolbar
- ⌘ + Option + 1: Toggle Layer List
- ⌘ + Option + 2: Toggle Inspector
- ⌘ + Option + 3: Toggle Layer List and Inspector
- ⌘ + .: Enter presentation mode
- ⌘ + M: Minimize Window (most macOS apps)
- ⌘ + H: Hide Window (most macOS apps)
- ⌘ + Option + H: Hide Other Windows (most macOS apps)
- ⌘ + ` (above tab): Switch between open Sketch projects (most macOS apps)
- Ctrl + ⌘ + F: Toggle fullscreen (most macOS apps)
Switching Pages and Artboards
- fn ↓ or fn ↑: to move up or down a page (from Page 1 to Page 2)
- fn ← or fn →: to move between artboards (from Artboard 1 to Artboard 2)
Hopefully this helps you. If you find any others that I may have missed, send them to me and I’ll add them to the list!