We hope you’re enjoying this summer’s long days and beautiful weather in St. Louis! Take some time to check out Givable’s June Impact Report below. See what the Givable community’s donations were able to do in St. Louis last month!
We’re also excited to announce new opportunities. We’ll soon be offering additional donation plans beyond 25¢ so you can further your giving impact. Stay tuned!
Our Quarters in Numbers:
Our Quarters in the Community:
We provided 557 meals for the hungry in St. Louis with a $139.25 donation to STL Food Bank. (Four meals for $1)
We found forever families for children in foster care with a $44.38 donation to Foster & Adoptive Care Coalition.
We helped kids attend performing arts camp with a $116.25 gift to COCA–Center of Creative Arts.
We provided medical visits and vaccinations to uninsured patients with a $86.25 gift to Casa de Salud.
Get out and Be Givable!
- View the world through the lens of the homeless with the In Plain Sight — Homelessness Exposed exhibit at St. Peters Cultural Arts Center. Homeless individuals will tell their stories through disposable cameras.
- Bring your yoga mat to Tenth Life Cat Rescue Cats & Mats Yoga this Wednesday and you can practice your downward-facing dog with some kitten friends.
Givable Volunteer Opportunities
- Spend some time learning about different cultures while volunteering to teach English at IRWP’s English learning program.
- Early riser? Come volunteer and assist Biddle Housing Opportunities Center kitchen to serve open breakfast.
- Celebrate moms and sons with Smart Kids Inc. — they are looking for 20 volunteers for their Mother/Son fundraiser July 15th.
- Check out Launch St. Louis — a group that helps form young friends boards for area St. Louis nonprofits and currently looking for new members.
- Next time you’re looking for a present for someone special, check out Forai jewelry and accessories — Handmade crafts made by refugees and immigrants right here in St. Louis!
- Have a sweet tooth? Head over to Sweet Success and enjoy gourmet sweets made by participants of Connections to Success’s employment program.
Company Spotlight: SM Wilson Construction
“Givable allows our employees to be engaged and gain a broader sense of all of the charitable opportunities in the St. Louis area. It has strengthened our sense of community.”
Thanks to our Givable Teams!
The Givable Community is making St. Louis a better place daily. Learn how you can get involved at Givable.org