Congratulations!!!

21% of Saint Martin’s Institute of Higher Education Students have achieved a first class honours degree in their respective area and 62% a second class upper honours totaling 83% of SMI graduates with immediate access for postgraduate studies at ANY top University worldwide! The classification graph at the Institute is skewed towards the highest grades, a grand finale to three years of dedication by staff and students.
This diagram illustrates the degree classification achieved by students in three areas of study, business administration, finance and computing. Degrees are conferred by the University of London and students are taught at Saint Martin’s Institute of Higher Education, licensed by NCFHE with license 196 under the academic direction of member colleges of the University of London.

BSc (Hons) Business Administration Programme

78% of Saint Martin’s Institute of Higher Education students have attained the highest two classifications of First and Second Upper, opening up to further studies at Postgraduate at any top-class University. No Saint Martin’s student attained the lowest class of Pass, and no one failed! #NotJustANumber
The results attained by students reading for the BSc Business Administration in a total of 145 examination papers sat for in the May 2018 session. 58% of all papers sat achieved the highest two grades, First & Second Upper. This attainment reflect in the final classifications when the degree is completed.

BSc (Hons) Economics, Management, Finance & Social Sciences Programme

Half (50%) of Saint Martin’s Institute of Higher Education students have attained a Second Upper, classification from degrees under the academic direction of the world renowned London School of Economics & Political Science (LSE) opening wide open doors for further studies at Postgraduate at any top-class University. At Saint Martin’s Institute we strive to maximise the students potential. #NotJustANumber
The results attained by students reading for the BSc Economics, Management, Finance & Social Sciences Programme in a total of 113 examination papers sat for in the May 2018 session. 25% of all papers sat achieved the highest two grades, First & Second Upper., a great feat when considering these are set and marked by the LSE examination boards, the #2 world ranking Institution by QS Top University 2018.

BSc (Hons) Computing & Information Systems and BSc (Hons) Creative Computing

A whopping half of the students graduating this year attained a First Class Honours in either the BSc (Hons) Computing & Information Systems or the BSc (Hons) Creative Computing examined by the examination boards of Goldsmiths College, University of London!
Saint Martin’s Institute of Higher Education students sat for 190 examination papers set by the Goldsmiths examination boards with 53% attaining either a first class or second upper mark, a good sign for the final classifications in the future. Well done all!
Not a bad showing in the first year Certificate of Higher Education results, at MQF level 5!

This is where it all started

The 2016 SMI graduation ceremony for students who had read for the MQF level 5 diplomas that led to the MQF level 6 degrees awarded by the University of London.

What’s next …

Graduates from all over the world convene to the Barbican, London to celebrate their achievement in their respective degrees conferred by the University of London. #ValuED
A graduation ceremony for all International Graduates at the Barbican, London.

Do YOU aspire to graduate from a world renowned University of London?

Benefits

Saint Martin’s Institute of Higher Education, established in 1985, is licensed by the NCFHE with license #196 ● Postal Address: Saint Martin’s Institute Foundation Building, 2, Schembri Street, Hamrun HMR 1541 ● Telephone: +356 2123 5451 ● eMail: infodesk@stmartins.edu

Saint Martin's Institute of Higher Education

Written by

@stmartinsedu Maltese a licensed (№196) private, tertiary-level institution, offering University of London qualifications. #StartMyInspiration

Welcome to a place where words matter. On Medium, smart voices and original ideas take center stage - with no ads in sight. Watch
Follow all the topics you care about, and we’ll deliver the best stories for you to your homepage and inbox. Explore
Get unlimited access to the best stories on Medium — and support writers while you’re at it. Just $5/month. Upgrade