Final Mile — Day 1 — Afternoon: Survey results, name selection and 1 pissed off cat.
OK…a little rundown of what has happened so far today:
- I ate a tonne of coco-pops
- I have had 2 coffees so far (Martin has had one decaf mocha…which doesn’t really count)
- We workshopped some things around our name and our product description
- We asked people for their feedback
- I ate 5 starburst snakes
- We had lunch which consisted of sandwiches and sushi
- I ate a pack of Burger Rings
- We mocked up our landing page (pics to come)
- The landing page contains 1 x pissed of cat
- The cat is named Robert
So we sent this survey out and got a good number of responses almost immediately (thankyou!!). I will leave it public for a few more days to see if anything else comes in. Here are the results as of right now:
88% of respondents understood the description of our product. ie. This application enables remote workers to update their team through video without the need to be online at the same time.
81% of respondents liked the name Outpost.
1 person suggested we call our product Buttforce. (note: buttforce.com is available at the time of writing this)
So, we are happy to announce that we are currently working on the following:
Outpost enables remote workers to update their team through video without the need to be online at the same time.
Thanks to everyone who took the time to give us some feedback. It is greatly appreciated!
ps. I feel sick…perhaps it is a bug? (it definitely isn’t this 2nd bowl of coco-pops.)