New Role…Same Company

Starting Monday I will have a new role at Microsoft as I’ll be moving to an Azure Application Development — Technical Specialist. In this new role I will be focused on developer tools, modern cloud application development, and open source. In this role I’ll be spending 70% of my time on customer projects and the other 30% on advocacy. The role aligns with my technology passions and also allows time to focus on community engagement. Look for many more post from me as I transition to this new role.

Like what you read? Give Dave Strebel a round of applause.

From a quick cheer to a standing ovation, clap to show how much you enjoyed this story.