Time management tips for ibps clerk exam
Proper time management in any exam is the key to success. Banking exams is not an exception to this.
Many students appearing for IBPS clerk exam are confident about the study they did. But if they do not have proper time management then they won’t be able to make good score.
So time management technique is very much important when you are appearing for IBPS exam.
Tips for time management during final exam
· Decide which part you will attempt first.
· If a student is not sure about the answer of any question in a particular section, he/she should leave the question and not spend too much time on it.· Know your expertise area and try to solve it in less time.
· Allocate time to each section. Candidates should need to qualify in each section as there is sectional cut off.
· Candidates could not solve all questions in the given time. So try to solve only those about which you are sure and which will give you good score in each section.
· Do not set equal time for each section. Sections like reasoning, quantitative aptitude takes more time.
· Computer, GK and English should be attempted first, as they require less time.
· Before appearing for final exam, solve as many test series, previous question papers as you can. This will give you a confidence on which subject to solve first and which to keep for later.
· Don’t waste time on guessing an answer. It won’t give you anything but negative marks.
· Have confidence and faith on yourself.
· Be stress-free. Don’t be over stressed.
If you have knowledge but not time management skills then you will mostly not clear the exam. So be sure to plan your time accordingly.