Prettifying JSON in Sublime Text
Turns out tools we use use might have hidden features we never expected them to have ☺ My discovery of the day is JSON prettifying in Sublime Text 3. Simple steps 1 by 1.
- Go to https://sublime.wbond.net/installation and copy installation script from that page.
- Type ‘Console’ in Help menu of your Sublime, open it.
- Paste copied script to console, hit Enter. This installs cool package manager for Sublime.
- Type ‘Package Control’ in Help menu of your Sublime, open it.
- Type ‘Install package’, hit Enter. Wait for list of packages to get loaded.
- Type ‘Pretty JSON’, hit Enter.
Now on Mac OS X you can use “Ctrl + CMD + J” command to prettify either selected text or entire file.
P.S. Need to browse available packages, seems cool.