My New Year’s Resolutions 2016
- Start blogging.
- Build an app using Ionic Framework.
- Build a web application using Python, Angular, Memcache, MySql.
- Build a web application (open source) using MEAN Stack. (maintain at Github)
- Learn more about Linux Terminal. (make curated list of resources)
- Read 10 design patterns and blog about them (at least 5 of them).
- Read two books about general code principles. (“Code Complete” and <to be decided>)
- Study first 5 chapters of “Algorithm Design Manual”. — Skiena
- Start reading “Working Effectively with Legacy Code” and “Refactoring”. (finish at least 20 % of each book)
- Continue learning Software Architecture. (blog about one architecture)
- Learn about Scaling. (make curated list of resources for easy learning)
Wish me luck :)