Dental Hygiene- Some Tips
The quality of smile is very important in a person’s social life, and the role of a healthy teeth in a smile is inevitable. It is not easy to maintain a well straightened, healthy, white teeth. It is very important to get your dental disorders treated as early as possible, as it can lead to other severe health issues as well.
Here are some of the tips for maintaining a healthy teeth-
- Wash your mouth properly after eating. Nothing should be accumulated as this causes tooth decay.
- Boil dry cloves in water. Gargle this in your mouth several times a day to avoid bad breath.
3. Mix activated charcoal(called Ummikari ) with salt make it into a paste. Use this paste to brush your teeth. This is the best natural toothpaste which doesn’t have any side-effects.
4. Include calcium rich food into your diet. It is very good for dental health. Egg white, milk, certain small fishes etc are rich in calcium.
5. Include green vegetables and pulses into the diet. This is good for the health of your gum. Vitamin C is a very important factor for a healthy gum. So eat foods like gooseberry, pomegranate etc
6. Eating food extremely hot or cold is bad for the enamel. Food that is too much sour in taste also can be avoided.
7. Ideally brush your teeth 2 times a day. Brushing right before going to bed is a very healthy habit that can be followed for dental hygiene. Many people, mostly children has the habit of drinking a glass of milk before bed. It is necessary that you brush your teeth after this.