Kindle devices from Amazon have gained a lot of popularity since its commencement. But, just like any other gadget, they are also prone to certain problems. Some of the problems that you may face with your Kindle device can be resolved with a little knowledge and efforts while some require technical analysis of the device. Well, the good news is that most of the Kindle issues can be handled by the user himself and don’t require expert handling.
In the past, many Kindle users have constantly complained that whenever they turn on their Kindle device, they experience certain issues like device not turning on or screen becoming frozen. So, if you are a Kindle user and looking for some advice to solve your device’s issues, then you don’t need to worry. Here is what you can do to make your device work smoothly:
1. Give your device a soft reset: Soft reset is recommended to fix frozen screen issues, battery not charging, etc. Soft reset means that your device simply needs a restart. However, make sure that before performing a soft reset, your device is sufficiently charged. In order to perform a soft reset on your device, you need to do the following things:
• Press and hold the power button for near about 20 seconds. This will turn off the device. Now wait for another 10 seconds and turn on the device in the same way you had turned it off before.
• One the device is turned on, most users will find their device working smoothly. Now allow the device to charge if the battery is low, else skip the step.
2. Give your device a hard reset: Hard reset on kindle fire is only performed on the devices that don’t work properly even after performing a soft reset. However, before performing a hard reset on the device, it is important to note that it will install the default settings on your device, i.e. it will delete all the downloaded data in the device. Thus, it is recommended to backup your data before performing this step. In order to give your device a hard reset, all you need to do is:
• Firstly, check whether or not your device’s battery is fully charged. If not, then let it charge and wait for some time.
• After that, go to the top menu by swiping the screen and tap” more”. Tap” Device settings” given in the settings menu.
• Now scroll down and tap “reset to factory defaults. Here you will be asked if you want to reset your device.
• Now, wait for the device to reset as it will take a few minutes. You will find that after the device is reset, it will work the way as if the device is started for the first time.
Despite performing all the above-mentioned steps, if you are still facing issues with your Kindle device, then it’s best to visit www.supportandhelp4u.com Our experts will contact you very soon!