When

You made up your mind
You want to leave
with every passing minute
the thought of parting ways
reeks of emptiness in my world

It is harder
to pretend to be normal
to endure the pain
to act like an eccedentesiast
but I have chosen out of no options

I made up my mind
to let you go
but not stop loving you
till the broken pumping hearts
service comes to a halt

All I want is you to be happy
even if it’s not with me
I know 
even you wish the same for me
but when will you realise
that you are my happiness.

Hi,

If you came across my post for the first time, here I am, Susmitha.

“If you liked what you read, at least more than 50%, considering it to be 52% and if you didn’t hate the rest 48%, do not hesitate to click on “Recommend” ❤ to encourage the writer and help more people find it!”

Show your support

Clapping shows how much you appreciated Susmitha Reddy’s story.