Luminess Air Cosmetic Airbrush System | Makeup System
Luminess Air manufactures the best airbrush makeup system on the market. A revolutionary design that allows a smooth, professional finish, airbrushing alleviates the need for expensive powders and foundations. Good for any skin type, this airbrush cosmetic system is compatible with regular, dry, oily, combination and sensitive skin. Young and old alike benefit from the natural ingredients and polished appearance that comes from using this system. Any shade of skin can be perfectly matched, providing a natural, youthful glow.
How do you use the cosmetic airbrush system?
Ease-of-use is one of the reasons this is the best airbrush system you can find. In five minutes or less, you can create a long-lasting look. Here’s how:
• Place a few drops of the liquid into the stylus.
• Turn on the compressor.
• Slightly pull back on the trigger and brush across your face with soft, sweeping strokes. You may want to start by using a paper towel to determine how much you should pull back on the trigger, but that’s about it.
As you continue the process, you will be able to assess when you have used too much makeup, and your control will become better with each use. In a very short time, you will have mastered the art of a professional makeup job!
It’s important to keep your Luminess Airbrush makeup system properly maintained for continued professional results. This airbrush cosmetic system is fast and simple to clean.
Here are the proper steps to properly care for your system:
For quick maintenance:
• Unscrew the tail on the stylus. You should see the needle and the needle retaining bolt holding it into place.
• Carefully unscrew the needle retaining bolt and gently extract the needle from the stylus.
• Use a damp paper towel or cloth to remove any excess makeup from the needle.
• Firmly holding the stylus, carefully clean the nozzle using a cotton swab.
• Replace the needle into the back of the stylus, gently pressing it into place. Return the needle retaining bolt and screw. Make sure the bolt is secure, but not too tight.
• Return the tail onto the stylus.
• Once you have put the stylus back together, place five to eight drops of water into the airbrush cup of the stylus and turn on the compressor.
• Cover the nozzle with the tip of your finger and pull halfway back on the trigger, causing the water to back bubble.
• Spray the water from the stylus onto a paper towel until all the water has been extracted.
Luminess Air Before & After Makeup
For deep cleaning:
• Follow all the steps for unscrewing the back of the stylus and extracting the needle. Disconnect the stylus from the compressor. Soak all parts of the stylus in hot water for 30 minutes.
• After extraction, reassemble all parts of the stylus, and continue with the back bubbling process.
• Pour remaining water onto a paper towel.
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/+luminessair/videos
Luminess Air Blog: http://blog.luminessair.com/
Contact Us at Luminess Air Contact