World Trade Center in a nutshell
World Trade Center, Noida Phase 3 is a project incorporated by the Viridian group. It is a group that has been presented with the license of developing all world trade centers in India. The group has fulfilled all the promises that it had claimed to the investors. The highlights are
• Timely payment of monthly returns (assured) without any default or delay
• On time possession of spaces as well as 20 % appreciation in costs.
World Trade Center, Noida is a widely respected chain of office complexes. They are present in 100 countries along with 330 cities and are an epitome of quality trade services and top notch facilities. One of the mission statements of WTC Noida Phase 3 is to develop international trade and in the process augment local business communities. It is an office complex with a purpose. It is a destination where people meet to discuss business ideas, and in the process, global linkages are enhanced to do business better. It is the centrifugal force for a host of economic programs in the region. One cannot define it merely as a world class organization and has a mammoth 1 million members. The headquarters of the organization are in New York.
- Special features of WTC Noida 3:
It is an office address used by the best in the world, available at your own Noida. It is an iconic trade platform benefiting hundreds of regions and close to 10, 00,00 trade partners.
• Being a branded company, they are a landmark in the region where they serve. The international competitiveness of a community is illustrated by them
• Being a part of the economic development platform, they enhance the international profile of a region or city
• They are high prolific business centers, which top notch brands long to occupy
Location features of WTC Noida,
• Being centrally located in Delhi, Gurgaon and Faridabad have its own advantages
• It is opposite Gautama Buddha University
• Just a mere 23 km from the proposed international Taj Airport
• Near to Buddha International F1 circuit, Night Safari, and sports city
• Well connected to Yamuna Express Highway and FNG corridor
Why is Noida one of the top investment destinations in India?
Noida is emerging as the top investment destinations for buyers who want to hold on to property in the long run. Noida has better lifestyle options, and the projects are priced in the region of 40 lakhs. The place has better infrastructural development in terms of civic amenities and roads. With a host of high-end projects coming up, the number of retail options is also increasing. Noida offers a better living quotient when you compare it to places like Ghaziabad.
Once you have chosen Noida for your commercial or residential needs, the silver lining is that the rate per square feet is less due to low absorption rates. Areas like Noida extension and the Yamuna Expressway have huge inventories coupled with the fact that absorption tends to be a bit low. A simple fact is homes in low absorption areas tend to be less costly.
But real estate brokers have a word of advice in this regard. According to them areas that have low absorption rates, are only suitable for long-term investors, and you need to give it a time frame of 5 to 10 years. You should only invest in such properties if you belong to the end user criteria and you have no plans to disperse the property in the long run. One thing for sure infrastructure facilities of Noida is at par with world class standards.
Noida has funded allocations in place, and as far as infrastructural developments are concerned, most are completed or on the verge of completion. A point to consider is that it is not only the home buyers, but large corporate hubs also that are attracted to Noida. All this is adding value to the region and when you are buying a commercial space opt for a place where there is sufficient civil along with social infrastructure is developing or it grows at a fast pace. All the major developers are making a foray into this domain.
For More details visit: www.wtcnoidaphase3.com