The crypto market attracts a huge number of investors as everyone hopes to get the highest returns. Though there are also high risks, as once your crypto is stolen, you won’t get any refunds, transactions and assets are not secured in any way, which makes investing in cryptocurrencies really risky.
In order to verify the accounts on each exchange, a person has to go through the KYC procedure. Then before each transaction it is advisable to ensure the following
- A check for errors in the content of the exchange code
- Confirmation of transactions and logins by email.
Domain & Registration Security
You should check for errors related to the domain and registration. The following things should be checked
- The Registration lock — prevents anyone from making changes to your domain.
- Role accounts protect individuals in your organization from being targeted by attackers.
- At least a 6-month expiration window for high profile domains is recommended.
- DNSSEC — authenticates all DNS queries with crypto signatures.
The web security should be analyzed depending on whether the exchanges are protected from the following errors and attacks, and whether they met certain security standards:
- HSTS header.
- Clickjacking attack protection.
- Drive-by Download attack protection.
- Man-in-the-middle attack protection.
- POODLE attack protection.
- Heartbleed attack protection.
- Robot vulnerability protection.
- HIPAA, PCI-DSS, NIST guidance compliance.
Denial-of-Service (DoS) attack protection
A cyber-attack in which the perpetrator seeks to make a machine or network resource unavailable to its intended users by temporarily or indefinitely disrupting services of a host connected to the Internet.
The system of verification, storage and transmission of data, enables the SwapZilla users to get the most secure and efficient crypto exchange experience. It is important to note that the exchanges will receive “clean customers”: our platform will fully carry out all the necessary KYC and AML procedures, monitor customer reputations and provide technical support. The trading platforms will receive commission income from the transactions made by our users and will not incur the associated costs.