How to make the most of your Financial Advisor
1) Ask questions: Always ask questions when your financial advisor recommends to understand why should invest in the said Mutual Fund.
2) Evaluate the answers: Don’t just ask, but also look closely at the answers provided. Do they sound subjective? Double-check the data provided on the internet.
3) Don’t hide from your advisor: Indians are notoriously secretive when it comes to money matters. It’s good, but not with your advisor. Otherwise, your strategy may be faulty.
4) Be open about your limitations: Every investment strategy has to take into account your limitations. So, don’t hesitate to tell your advisor if and when you face any financial limitations.
5) Be flexible about options: Don’t trust too much or too little. The latter can make you quite rigid in your investment decisions. This can make you miss opportunities.
For more details, visit www.beswatantra.com or follow us on Twitter #swatantra. You can also Email queries or suggestions:firstname.lastname@example.org Please mention ‘Swatantra on Medium’ in the subject line.