PRINCESS WARRIOR: Feeding Your Inner Warrior
Warriors, these last few months you have been embracing your inner warrior. Now it’s time to feed your inner warrior. Not just your soul, but your mind as well. Do good things for yourself. Meditate, do things to expand out of your comfort zone. Treat yourself like your the most important thing in the world, because in reality: YOU ARE!!
Challenge every part of yourself. If you can see it in your mind, you will see it in your reality. Your reality is anything you want it to be, not someone’s idea of what yours should be. All to long we are told how we should be, act, behave and think. It’s time to be the best you you can be.Think of yourself as a superhero!!
You can do anything you want to. As Dr. Seuss said “Oh the places you’ll go”
Here are some tips to get you started
- Surround yourself with positive people
- Find a creative outlet and try something you have never done but always wanted to do.
- Learn as much as you can from people you admire. They to were once where you are now
- Get a journal and write your life story as the you that you want to become and make a plan to achieve that “you”
- Play a game with yourself. Imagine yourself 5 or 10 years from now as the person you want to become. Now do the same for the person you are now. Which you do you prefer?
- Take action and plan , write every detail as if you have already lived it. Remember, you are creating your reality right now.
Now toast to yourself, because that person was always there, You just had to believe it.
“Today you are YOU, That is TRUER than true, There is NO ONE alive, Who is YOUER than YOU” DR. Seuss