Aventus can change the way tickets are sold
Ticket sales generate approximately 70% of any given sports revenue, and 50 % of that sales for the music and film industry. Clearly, the online event ticketing is an industry that will continue to grow and develop. However, ticketing industry is needed to be fixed.
In 2015, there was a 55 per cent increase in ticket fraud year-on-year, according to the official sources. Fraud leads to a loss of trust in the industry worldwide. We can also say that It’s not one or two organisations anymore, it’s a worldwide problem.
Thanks to the smart contract that is executed when any ticket transfer happens, we can add custom constraints during transfers. Everything that happens in the blockchain is audited and impossible to modify afterwards. Therefore an event organiser will always know, at any time, which e-wallet owns a ticket. This means they can cancel the ticket or get in direct contact with the owner. It allows the application of KYC (Know Your Client) processes to identify and verify customers.
Aventus is a global open standard for the exchange of tickets. Its platform powered by blockchain technology eliminates uncontrolled resale and counterfeit tickets. It allows event organisers to create, manage and promote their events and tickets with dramatically reduced costs, even letting them set price controls and receive commissions on ticket resales. There are also rewards for ticket buyers to promote events, and identify fraudulent activity.
Token Sale Summary:
· The public token sale will run for 5 days from the 19th July to the 24th July 2017.
· Aventus will be raising a minimum of $6 million (24,000 ETH), with a target of $15 million (60,000 ETH).
· In order to make the process more fair for both large and small investors, there will be a constant price throughout the entire period of 92 AVT per ETH.
· Pre-sale to strategic partners and corporate partners will be 20% discounted (max 27,273 ETH accepted).
· 60% of the total AVT supply will be sold in the crowd sale (the pre-sale will be capped at 30%, e.g. 50% of the total crowd sale percentage).
· The hard cap of total supply of AVT of 10,000,000.
For more information: https://aventus.io/
My bitcointalk nick: swissgang