How to Scrape Products from AliExpress using ScrapeStorm
Introduction to the scraping tool
Preview of the scraped result
Export to Excel:
Export images to the local:
1. Create a task
(1) Copy the URL
(2) Create a new smart mode task
You can create a new scraping task directly on the software, or you can create a task by importing rules.
2. Configure the scraping rules
(1) Smart mode automatically detects the fields on the page. You can right-click the field to rename the name, add or delete fields, modify data, and so on.
(2) Set up paging
ScrapeStorm can automatically detect pagination. Please refer to the following tutorial to learn how to manually set up paging.
3. Set up and start the scraping task
(1) Run settings
Choose your own needs, you can set Schedule, IP Rotation&Delay, Automatic Export, Download Images, Speed Boost, Data Deduplication and Developer.
(2)Wait a moment, you will see the data being scraped.
4. Export and view data
(1) Click “Export” to download your data.
(2) Choose the format to export according to your needs.
ScrapeStorm provides a variety of export methods to export locally, such as excel, csv, html, txt or database. Professional Plan and above users can also post directly to wordpress.