A business analyst is the one who analyzes an organization or business sphere, whether it’s real or hypothetical, and then verifies its business, processes or systems, assessing the business model or its integration with technology. The role of a systems analyst is alsoseen as a bridge between the business problems and the technology solutions.
There are about four types of business analysis:
· Strategic planning — to identify the organization’s business essentials
· Business model analysis — to identify the organization’s policies and market approaches
· Process design — to regulate the organization’s workflows
· Systems analysis — the clarification of business rules and obligations for technical systems (generally within IT)
The person who is in charge of applying the principles and practices of software quality assurance throughout the software development life cycle is a Quality Analyst. Software testing is often referred to as “quality assurance”, it is considered to be only one small part of the larger process of lessening errors. Errors and faults in a product can be uncovered during the process of testing. Software quality assurance also fixes the processes that caused those errors.
Some of the tasks of software quality analysts are:
· Participating in QMS management review conferences.
· Supporting the QMS documents of which QA manager is the main author.
· Undertaking internal quality reviews.
· Planning and conducting quality checks of subcontractors.
The QA Lead/Manager, with a future-focused mindset, delivers technical leadership and strategic direction. Through the use of quality processes, tools, and methodologies, they transform testing into a continuous and effective end-to-end quality engineering function. Based on automation and innovative testing products and solutions, the QA Manager evolves more predictive and intelligent testing approaches.
ETL Quality Assurance:
ETL stands for Extract-Transform-Load and an ETL Quality Assurance is the person who takes control of the process of how data is loaded from the source system to the data warehouse. During this process, Data is obtained from an OLTP database, converted to match the data warehouse schema and packed into the data warehouse database.
Testing the systems used to develop or manufacture products, such as pharmaceuticals or automobiles, are validation engineers’ responsible. They measure, analyze and standardize the equipment and processes to certifythat the highest quality products are created. Validation engineers must complete at least a bachelor’s degree program before following work. The duty of a validation engineer includes:
· establishing validation standards
· developing testing procedures
· preparing equipment
· arranging document test results
· upholding records for later analysis
· organizing with other personnel or departments who will be affected by testing.