Progressive Web App (PWA) set with Typescript, Node, Firebase, React and so on
as an effect of being free from pain of employment and few other things not as worth mentioning I created PWA-boilerplate (Progressive Web App) to help you and the world grow.
PWA — ProgressiveWebApp is basically web-app being usable on your mobile device in native-app-like-manner.
More details here:
Some technologies that this boilerplate uses:
- Babel — https://babeljs.io/
- Typescript — https://www.typescriptlang.org/
- Webpack — https://webpack.js.org/
- Node — https://nodejs.org/en/
- Express — https://expressjs.com/
- Firebase — https://firebase.google.com/
- React — https://reactjs.org/
- Mobx (state manager) — https://github.com/mobxjs/mobx
Project is hosted (with love, obviously) on github:
Feel free to discuss, ask questions, point errors, praise the developer and of course generally use the boilerplate to start awesome projects!
If you start the project with help of this code I would be very grateful if you mention me somewhere in the docs. It s not of course mandatory though :).
Thanks, have fun coding!