ZANZIBAR TOUR PACKAGE
Zanzibar — The island of Exploration, Dreams and Discovery.
If you intend to travel to Zanzibar, then know this for a fact that all Zanzibar Tour Packages are inclusive of hotels with authentic Zanzibar atmosphere that has the Zanzibar culture, nature attached to it.
While traveling from Dubai to Zanzibar, get a glimpse of the following things:
a. The flight time from Dubai to Zanzibar is 5 hours and 50 minutes.
b. Without no doubt, Zanzibar is the reputed slice of paradise in the heart of Tanzania.
c. Zanzibar is known as the “Spice Island”.
d. Explore Stone Town which was one of the world’s last open slave markets.
e. The beaches are perfect for scuba diving and snorkeling
f. If you intend to stay not more than 3 months and if you’re a citizen of the common wealth nations or, then you are exempted from the visa requirements.
g. If you’re a citizen of UAE then the following documents need to be submitted:
- Application form
- Passport photographs
- Passport copy & visa page
- NOC from the employer
- Proof of travel
- Proof of insurance
- A valid yellow fever certificate
h. The best time to visit: June to October or December to February.
Few places in the world can arouse images of white sand beaches, turquoise waters and palm trees that makes it a mini paradise of its own, and Zanzibar is a true justice to that. Even after having a reputation of being the main hub during the African slave trade, Zanzibar grew itself from slavery to one of the most liked islands of Africa and the world.
After being so prosperous and attractive, there are so many places to visit in Zanzibar. To make sure you’re seeing the best of what the island has to offer, check out the list of things to do in Zanzibar:
- Steeped in history with a charm of its own, do not forget to visit Stone Town that is the iconic capital of Zanzibar. Stone Town is filled with old style Arabic buildings with unique little spots at every turn you take.
2. Explore the northern beaches of Zanzibar; Nungwi Beach and Kendwa Beach. The Golden Sand beach in Nungwi was rated as one of the best beaches in the world by CNN Travel in the year 2014.
3. Snorkel at Mnemba Atoll that is considered to be the “best value of your money” tour that you will take.
4. Zanzibar is known to be a synonymous of red sunsets and a number of unique locations to experience. Alternatively, you can take a sunset cruise on a traditional Dhow Sailing boat.
5. Visit the Prison Island and watch the Giant Turtles walk by you, some of which are more than 180 years old. Provided that you are gentle and respectful, you may get an opportunity of feeding them during the afternoon.
Africa has been an inspiration for writers and other artists because of its amazing nature and fascinating culture. When anyone talks about visiting to Africa the two places that will always come to our minds would be: South Africa or Kenya. Sadly, many of us are unaware of the myriad charms of Zanzibar that can be a true magic if given a chance. It is honestly a place of undeniable beauty where almost of the magic of Africa is concentrated.