9 Food Poisons to AVOID and NEVER Eat For Fat Loss

Lose FAT NOW! Here are 9 food POISONS to NEVER eat and should be AVOIDED at ALL costs for FASTER fat loss and maintain an optimal healthy lifestyle.

Did you know there are NINE major food poisons lurking in our food and water supply that are destroying your health and making it difficult for fat loss?

You MUST learn what these are and avoid them like the plague.

Fortunately, here are all 9 in our brand new article that you can read below in just a few seconds…

Don’t fall victim to these food poisons any longer!

Poison #1 — BPA

BPA is a toxic chemical linked to reproductive abnormalities, neurological effects, heightened risk of breast and prostate cancers, diabetes, heart disease and other serious health problems.

Canned foods (such as tomatoes) can contain high amounts of BPA.

Being that canned tomatoes have a high acidity content it’s best to stay with fresh fruits and veggies.

Poison #2 — Margarine

The only reason why people use margarine is it’s cheaper and easy to spread.

Margarine has unhealthy chemicals such as:

  • Trans fats
  • Free radicals
  • Emulsifiers and preservatives
  • Hexane and other solvents.

Real butter (a healthy fat) is the way to go because it has high levels of CLA.

CLA is not only known to help fight cancer and diabetes, it may even help you to lose weight, which cannot be said for its trans-fat substitutes.

Here are 6 more healthy fats to include in your diet.

Poison #3 — Microwave Popcorn

Perfluoroalkyls, which include perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA), and perfluorooctane sulfonate (PFOS), are chemicals used to keep grease from leaking through fast food wrappers and popcorn bags.

When popcorn bags are heated these compounds leach onto the popcorn.

Some of the problems that can happen with these 2 compounds are: infertility, cancer, thyroid disease, cholesterol and immune system issues.

Poison #4 — Processed Meats

Processed deli meats like ham, salami, and roast beef are typically made with meats from animals raised in confined animal feeding cages.

This means they’re given growth hormones, antibiotics and other veterinary drugs, and raised in deplorable conditions that promote disease.

These meats are also filled with sodium nitrite (a commonly used preservative and antimicrobial agent that also adds color and flavor) and other chemical flavorings and dyes.

Poison #5 — Vegetable Oils

Heated vegetable oils are the worst. Vegetable oils are not the health food that you were lead to believe.

This is largely due to the fact that they are highly processed, and when consumed in massive amounts, as they are by most Americans, they seriously distort the important omega-6 to omega-3 ratio. Ideally, this ratio is 1:1.

Coconut oil is the BEST choice for cooking because it is nearly a completely saturated fat, which means it is much less susceptible to heat damage.

Poison #6 — Non-Organic Potatoes

Non organic potatoes tend to take up a lot of pesticides and other agricultural chemicals present in the soil. Potatoes are actually good for you when you buy organic WITHOUT all the pesticides.

Poison #7 — Soy Protein

Soy protein is another fad that has made waves in mainstream nutrition circles. Why are they bad?

90 to 95 percent of soybeans grown in the US are genetically engineered (GE), and these are used to create soy protein isolate.

Soy protein isolate, ALL unfe-rmented soy products are best AVOIDED if you value your health.

Thousands of studies have linked un-fermented soy to malnutrition, digestive distress, immune-system breakdown, thyroid dysfunction, cognitive decline, reproductive disorders and infertility — even cancer and heart disease.

Poison #8 — Table Salt

Yep even table salt is dangerous.

Some table salt are 98 percent sodium chloride, and the remaining two percent comprises man-made chemicals, such as moisture absorbents, and a little added iodine.

Switch to a pure, unrefined salt like ancient, all-natural sea salt from the Himalayas.

Himalayan salt is only 85 percent sodium chloride, the remaining 15 percent contains 84 trace minerals from our prehistoric seas.

Poison #9 — Artificial Sweeteners

Aspartame can stimulate your appetite, increase carbohydrate cravings, and stimulate fat storage and weight gain.

In one of the most recent of such studies, saccharin and aspartame were found to cause greater weight gain than sugar.

Phenylalanine (what aspartame is made of) has been synthetically modified to carry a methyl group, which provides the majority of the sweetness.


Now that you know which 9 poisons could be potentially sabotaging your fat loss, you can completely transform your body to look your BEST ever in 25 days!

The Extreme Fat Loss Diet is the most strategic, FASTEST weight loss program ever developed for 2017 — ALL while eating WHATEVER you want every 5 days!

==> TRANSFORM your body to look your BEST ever in 25 days!