A fun connection experiment
I was nominated by The Wellness Blogger for this challenge inspired from a Vogue Magazine Series which interviews celebrities and other public figures. The questions are designed to allow you know more about my likes and lifestyle, so you will know a bit more about me. Plus I love a good list of questions.
The 73 Questions
- What’s your usual Starbucks order?
Caramel Macchiato or just black coffee. For a little while they had a chili mocha that had chili pepper in it! It is my absolute favorite.
2. What does your workstation look like?
At school, there are piles of books and papers everywhere. My workstation at home is the bed so that means the laptop or my notebook and pen.
3. Favourite food?
Pizza — always pizza. I could eat it everyday.
4. Favourite authors?
Neil Gaiman and Kelly Link — this is a huge list but I will keep it to two!
5. What do you think of open relationships?
Not for me but to each his own.
6. What is your favourite video game?
7. Guilty pleasure treat?
8. Favourite movie?
Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory — the old version with Gene Wilder
9. Favourite book?
Children’s: Where the Red Fern Grows
Grownup: Natalie Goldberg’s Writing Down the Bones
10. Twitter or Instagram?
11. Desktop or laptop?
12. Best advice you’ve ever received?
Always choose love over fear.
13. What project are you working on right now?
Working on a polished collection of short stories.
14. Favorite color?
15. Did you get good grades in school?
16. Dream job?
Writing full time
17. Play any sports?
18. Do you have a degree?
I have several.
20. What is your favourite kind of blog post?
Insightful with a list
21. What do you like to collect?
Books, notebooks, tarot decks, and pens.
22. Describe yourself in three words?
Intense, passionate, learner
23. If you were a rapper what would your stage name be?
24. Who was the last person you DM?
I sent a thank you to Caroline Donahue who is the host of The Secret Library Podcast.
25. What’s on top of your wish list right now?
A cabin in Minnesota and a writing career.
26. Sorting house?
27. How many tattoos do you have?
Three tattoos. My forearms, including the left wrist, and my upper back.
28. What are you most grateful for this year?
That I have a house and a job and an amazing family.
29. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you this month?
I built my followers 10 fold on Medium.
30. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you today?
My youngest son asked me to go on a bike ride around the neighborhood.
31. What’s the best thing ever?
32. Favourite season?
33. Favourite holiday?
Thanksgiving — I make a wicked turkey and stuffing
34. What fictional character do you relate to most?
Whichever one I am reading — I am always looking for similarities to myself.
35. Do you like surprises?
36. What’s the biggest surprise you’ve ever had?
I fell in love with my husband.
37. Which surprise made you cry?
I do not cry very often. At a workshop, they played some sentimental videos about people learning to read and I lost it — like 4 times that day.
38. What’s the best surprise you’ve given somebody else?
Just little things that I remember to pick up to have at the house — just when my husband thinks we have run out I make it appear!
I am sad to say that a big surprise doesn’t come to mind. I have to work on that…
39. Do you like muffins?
Well…yes! Especially ones with cranberries or blueberries.
40. Do you cook often?
I used to but my husband is a great cook. There is a handful of things that are mine.
41. What’s your favourite dessert?
42. Is there a dessert you don’t like?
43. Cake or pie?
44. What’s your least favourite food?
Hate me some kale — it tastes like dirt to me every time.
45. What’s your favourite condiment?
46. It’s 4 am on a random Saturday. What are you eating?
Nothing, but I may be drinking coffee. I do IF and that would not be my window!
47. If you could teach a college class what would it be called?
Writing for Educators.
48. Best animated film?
49. What has a guy done or said to impress you?
Paid attention to the small details. I was wooed.
50. Best thing to do on a first date?
Lunch, coffee and a hike by the beach.
51. Worst thing to do on a first date?
Fight-or tell me you don’t like to read. DEALBREAKER.
53. Best comic book character?
54. Name three things which can always be found in your purse.
Book, notebook and pen
55. Favourite drinks?
Water!Diet coke! Jack Daniels! Cabernet Sauvignon!
56. If you could play a historical character in a movie who would it be?
Joan of Arc
57. Kittens or puppies?
Kittens or German Shepard Puppies
58. Favourite sushi roll?
tuna roll — yum yum yum
59. What lipstick do you use?
None. Just lip gloss or lip balm.
60. What foundation do you use?
Just powder, not foundation.
61. Blow dry or air dry?
Air dry when I can get away with it. Blow dry when I have to.
62. Who is your fashion icon?
63. Favourite Disney Character?
64. What are you doing tomorrow?
Writing, running 10 miles, going to the library
65. Movie you laughed the hardest through?
66. Movie that made you cry?
67. If you could sing a duet with anybody, who would you choose?
Michael Bublé but I really cannot sing
68. If your life was a song what would the title be?
Eye of the Tiger!
69. What’s your favourite animal?
70. Favourite illustrator?
71. The person you want to have coffee with?
72. What country would you like to visit?
73. Best way to decompress?
My Nominees: (No obligation)
Tammy Breitweiser is a writer and teacher who is a force of nature and woman of honor; seer of nuance; an accidental inspirationalist; a keeper of the little red doors, and a conjurer of everyday magic who is busy writing short stories. A future Minnesotan temporarily hiding in Indiana, her poetry has been published in The Storyteller Magazine and her flash fiction in The Ninja Writers Monthly and Elephants Never. Her essay is published in the I Wrote it Anyway anthology. You can also connect with Tammy through Twitter @TLBREIT.