Businesses use email marketing as a key component of their marketing campaigns due to its numerous advantages ranging from cost-effectiveness and the impressive return on investment. A brand would communicate to its clients through email marketing as it’s the most effective method of direct communication and can reach a pool of prospects. Any business that is seeking to beat a retarding growth should employ email marketing as its one of its marketing strategies.
For a business to achieve the main objective which is growth a large email list is needed. Manually sending a thousand messages is not only tedious but practically it will take many days to complete. Email marketing software’s are needed to help in sending, tracking, scheduling, analyzing the emails and customer behavior towards a specific mail. Companies also use such tools to send newsletters.
An essential point you need to know before choosing any email marketing software is; Software’s are different and they vary in features and capabilities. Before you choose any email provider evaluate features such as support, security, number of clients you have, pricing and the probability of business growth. Some types of email marketing that a business can employ in their campaign are newsletters, promotional campaigns, invitation emails, catalog emails, lead- nurturing emails, survey emails, and transactional emails.
Below is a list of the best ten free email marketing software’s that you can use in your business marketing strategy.
Reach it is the easiest way to send emails to customers and with their effective customer care any individual or a business has a great advantage for success.
Reach mail offers a free package that you get to send 15000 emails per month to 5000 subscribers and their least paid package goes for $10 a month and you get to send 30000 emails per month to 7500 subscribers.
- Social media sharing
- Customization of emails
- Detailed reporting and can measure results to see what is working and what’s not.
- Unlimited support and no contracts
- Easy to use interface
- Free hundreds of templates
- Auto-responds feature
- Paid accounts have priority in sending emails
- Email previews are limited to paid customers
- Only paid accounts get google analytics feature
Mailchimp allows one to create beautiful professional campaigns for free with no trial period or contract and no credit card required. Many businesses use MailChimp due to its wide range of integration with other sites such as google, salesforce, Facebook and other hundreds of applications.mailchimphas a simple to understand user interface and its suited for both small businesses and large enterprises.
When you sign up for a free plan at Mailchimp you have a limit of 2000 subscribers and you can be able to send up to 12, 000 emails per month for free. When you’re on pay package the least you can pay per month in a month is $ 20 for unlimited emails to 2000 subscribers
- A/B testing is available
- Comparative Reports to give you insights
- Multivariet testing feature
- Mailchimp has a variety of integrations from , lead pages, twitter, Facebook, BigCommerce, Google Analytics, Salesforce, word press and many others.
- They are the only email marketing company that offer 100% free account
- It’s one of the easiest email marketing tools to use
- Importation of other contacts and exporting is really easy
- Sign up pages customization is quite a tedious process.
- Mailchimp is quite expensive for such a basic email marketing tool.
- Users are forced to double opt-in to join a list.
- Another disadvantage with Mailchimp is the homogenization of their email templates.
Benchmark has all the tools a business needs to excel in marketing campaigns. There supporting staff is excellent and in order to get started, they have all the tools to get you going and there with you in every step of the way. Benchmark offers a free plan and a paid plan package. For free subscribers, they get to enjoy sending a limit of 14,000 emails to 2,000 subscribers per month for free. If you decide to go for the paid package the least amount is $11.95 to send unlimited emails to 600 contacts. On Tanataorio1.com we use Benchmark to send emails.
- Video marketing is possible
- Responsive email to all devices
- Integration with many apps
- User-friendly and customized templates
- 24/7 service and support
- Does not allow an addition of contacts from CRM or other sources.
- There is limitation to customer support
- Elite email
The target for elite email is small businesses, organization, and non-governmental organizations. For you to succeed in the elite email you require no technical knowledge to get started. Has great support and it’s easy to navigate
Elite email marketing free plan gives you unlimited emails to just 500 contacts for a lifetime. You are not required to submit any credit card information when you’re on a free plan. However, a paid plan you’re required to pay $15 per month and get access to all their features and you can send unlimited emails to not a number greater than 1000 contacts.
- Fully customizable templates.
- Designer color schemes
- Drag and drop editor feature
- Image editing feature
- You are allowed to add articles, links
- Doesn’t have a mobile app making it difficult to access or replay emails via phone.
- Lacks A/B testing
Vertical response allows you to create, send emails, social posts and track them to measure results. The company has an award winning customer support and it’s an excellent choice for a beginner.
Riding on a free plan you’re entitled to a maximum of 300 contacts and up to 4000 emails per month. When paying a basic package for $11 you can add 500 contacts and send unlimited emails
- Includes a package of social media scheduling tools that you can use for unlimited posts in social networks
- Responsive design
- Can monitor through reporting what is working and what is not
- Mobile friendly templates
- Its a safe way to send emails.
- Doesn’t have automation features
- When you want to unsubscribe from any vertical response email you are opt-out.
For those who are beginners in the field of email marketing, the Mad Mimi is the best choice due to its simple nature to understand. Mad Mimi is one of the easiest software’s to create and share emails and newsletters online
When you’re on a free plan in mad mimi you are entitled to sending unlimited emails to just 100 contacts.the least paid plan will cost you $10 per month for unlimited emails to 500 contacts. Pros
- It’s easy to understand and work with and has excellent customer care
- You can be able to make beautiful HTML emails with mad mimi
- Amazing email themes are available
- Mad MiMi offers no A/B testing feature
- Have no templates
- Free plans are not by choice but are meant for those small companies
- Sendin Blue
SendinBlue offers email marketing services in the following languages Italian, German, English, and Spanish. SendinBlue one of the best email marketing platforms that a business should think about when searching for a free email marketing provider
SendinBlue has a free email marketing package that lets the subscriber send unlimited emails to 9000 contacts and not more than 9000 contacts. The least package for paid subscriber is $7.73 per month and comes with a limit of 40,000 emails for an unlimited number of contacts per month.
- No design skills needed
- Drag and drop designer
- Mobile friendly responsive emails
- Automation of text messages is possible
- Most of the features of sendinBlue are available to paid customers
- Fresh mail
Fresh mail is used much as a marketing automation system rather than an email marketing software .Fresh mail is best suited to marketers who have advanced in marketing and it’s not a good choice for starters.
When subscribed to a free plan you are allowed to send unlimited emails to not more than 500 contacts. The least premium paid plan will cost you an extra $14 for every 1000 subscribers. They also have other paid packages which are on the basis of pay as you and they start from 5000 emails for $30.
- A/B tests
- API based
- SMS and MMS
- Allows importation of contacts from everywhere
- Their limitation of 500 contacts is a hindrance to growth since achieving such a number is easy.
Campayn offers email marketing services to subscribers with free email templates and that are responsive to all devices. Campayn is the best-suited option for beginners due to its pocket-friendly pricing and friendly user interface.
Free membership plan comes with a total of 500 contacts and you can send up to 20000 emails per month. The least paid plan package cost $10 a month and allows you to send unlimited number of emails to 1000 contacts
- Detailed reporting.
- Responsive emails to all devices
- Customer service is very efficient
- Easy to share
- Campayn is very expensive when you’re on paid version
For beginners this the best email marketing service to start with due to its pocket-friendly nature and it’s easy to use.
MailerLite has a free email marketing plan that offers to send unlimited emails to 1000 subscribers monthly while the least paid package cost $10 a month and offers to send an unlimited number of emails to up to 5000 subscribers.
- Drag and drop editor feature
- Built-in photo editing feature
- Customer HTML editor
- It has a friendly interface and very simple to use especially for beginners
- You have access to split testing, and autoresponder capabilities
- Due to its simple nature, big marketing companies may opt for another better service as this is limited to small businesses.
The reason why email marketing stands out as the best marketing method for all kind of businesses is the low cost associated with it, compared to other marketing methods such as printing and outdoor marketing. Email marketing also offers clear insights into the business as they are able to see which emails were read, which ones went to inactive addresses and which ones enticed the clients to make a purchase, hence giving the business measurable results data. All businesses should adopt email marketing software’s as they help in building brand loyalty, finding new customers, encouraging old customers to be loyal to their brand and makes marketing work easy
The post The Ultimate List Of Free And Open Source Email Marketing Software appeared first on Technology Walkthroughs and Internet Protection.