35 Days SSC CPO Study Schedule & Preparation Guide 2017
The SSC CPO Tier I Exam is scheduled to take place from 30th June 2017 to 7th July 2017. Every year Staff Selection Commission conduct CPO exam to fill the vacant positions for the post of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police, Sub Inspector in CAPFs (Central Armed Police Forces), and Assistant Sub Inspector in CISF (Central Industrial Security Force). This year approximately total 2221 vacancies are announced for the above mentioned posts. With just 5 weeks left for SSC CPO Tier I Exam we hope that you have started your preparation. When you sit to prepare for SSC CPO Tier I Exam sometimes it happened that due to vast syllabus you get confused that from where to start. So to help you, we are providing 35 Days SSC CPO Study Schedule. This SSC CPO Study Plan will enhance your preparation and make you score high. You can also download the SSC CPO Study Schedule as pdf.
Important Features of SSC CPO Study Schedule
This SSC CPO Study Schedule will cover detail syllabus of Tier I Exam & help you to crack the CPO 2017 exam in 1st Attempt. The study plan is prepared by Testbook Expert by deeply analysing the syllabus & exam pattern. This SSC CPO Study Schedule will not only give you preparation Plan, but also provide you time to revise after you cover all the topics.
- Topics are arranged according to the ascending order of difficulty level. Those which can be easy to understand & carry the basic concepts are placed at the top of the study plan. As you move down the topic becomes difficult & time taking.
- You can easily achieve the targets set for each day & easily complete your full preparation for SSC CPO Tier I exam in 35 days.
You can check out the Expected & Previous Years SSC CPO Cut Off to set your goals that you need to cross for cracking the CPO Tier I Exam.
Things to Keep in Mind while Following SSC CPO Study Schedule
- Read the newspaper daily in the English language. This will benefit you in two ways. You will be aware of the daily current affairs news & simultaneously your vocabulary & reading speed will also improve.
- Once you are clear with the basics & covered the topics then start taking the mock test. Daily attend 1 Mock Test & analyse your performance.
- Attend short quizzes after you have completed one topic. Remember the more you practice & attend mini quizzes your speed will also increase. Here we have compiled the subject wise quizzes for SSC CPO preparation.
- At the end of each week you have to try to gain the marks as mentioned in the SSC CPO Study Schedule.
- Don’t get depressed if you score less marks. Keep practising on your weak areas & you will surely get good marks.
If still you are not clear with the SSC CPO Exam pattern & detailed syllabus then visit the following links:
To prepare for SSC CPO Exam 2017 here are more article for you: