Health And Fittneess Post 1–6
This is a beautiful scene, but my eyes were closed.
I was focusing on the most fundamental element of health and fittnes and that is
“This is what controls all of our lives.”
Think about it
- When the breath is fast the body is excited.
- When the breath is slow the body is calm.
Instead of giving you facts on to top of facts about how good it is to concously breath I’m going to instead give you one activity you can do right now to get you to feel the power of breathing.
This 5 minute activity will change your day immediately!
You must do it correctly. Here is how you do it.
- Stand in a comfortable position. Feet shoulder width apart, Heals firmly planted in the ground, lean back and rock your pelvic forward, engage your core. Shoulders back with hands in prayer pose in front of you.
- Close your eyes and take a deep breath through your nose, think and imagine positivity coming inside of your breath.
- Exhale through the mouth, thinking and imagining any negativity leaving your body. Make sure to exhaling all of the air.
- Inhale positivity again, slowly, as full as possible through your stomic, feel the air inter your stomic forcing your belly button to protrude second half of breath open your chest and continue to inhale as much as possible.
- Exhale any negativity again through the mouth, slow with your intentions to release all the air in your body. Push your belly button up into your chest cavity to release all the air.
- Repeat for five minutes
This activity will give you clarity, confidence and control. Your immune functions will improve and your ability to cope with stress will improve.