This is deep
Lets contemplate a big question real quick
Where does Matter come from?
Or moreover “Why did it come here.”
The matter I speak of being me and you, the plants, land, water and light alike.
I have a hunch.
And proceeding is how I see it.
First I must clarify-I am not reffering to the beginning of time. I don’t know if there is such. Einstein states that energy which is what matter is made up of is neither created nor distorted simply transferable.
Please refer back to the picture if you would like a greater understand of the concept I am expressing.
The picture is a table top. The top of the table is referring to space time or “The fabrics of space that we exist on.”
Before this notebook atop there was nothing. And through this nothingness there was room for something.
Anywhere there is nothing lies the potential for something to spontaneously exist.
Let’s get practical.
Imagine yourself being the clean slate. Or moreover your thoughts being the clean slate.
Like when one is Meditating!
If your unsure, try to meditate! I promise you will learn something. If you don’t know how here are a few tips for you to run a fun experiment.
- Sit or lay in a comfortable position
- Close your eyes and take a few deep breaths
- Now clean your mind as if it was a table top with your thoughts scattered about. Perhaps there is a lot of matter that you must clear to get to the clean slate.
- Once you clear your thought process to nothingness, focus.
- Stay in this nothingness for as long as you can.
Here in this place you will see, hear, taste, smell, feel and experience things your consciousness mind can not even conceive at this moment.
And it will all come from this place of ;